wtf? e-licencer problem help

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi anyone have this problem?
http://www.screencast.com/users/rob_lee ... 1aa5abd373

I had Wavelab 7 - Largo - PPG3.V - Predator - Blue etc on my e-licencer and all worked fine last night.. I fire up Largo this morning and get the above in the video.. Tried updating but all licences are gone :x

Cheers

Rob

Phew! Sorted nevermind thanks. :wink:

Rob

user error?

:hihi:

Kriminal wrote:user error?

:hihi:
No mate, i never touched anything it seems the control center update needed downloading again.. i tried twice and succeeded the third time.. sorted.

Rob

FFS :x This is a joke now.. All my licences have disappeared again????
What's up with e-licencer i downloaded the latest version and my licences were there.. i go to start Largo etc and the same thing happens in the video in my first post... anyone?

Rob

Did you try the recover button?
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

penguinfromdeep wrote:Did you try the recover button?
Yes mate i did and there's nothing.. I downloaded the latest version again then started control center, all licences were there. I then close the control center and start my host and plugins i.e Largo and they disappear again????? Then i download again, they're are there and then they're gone again FFS.

Rob

Funny enough i had the same thing not long ago when i installed the Lector test license. I also installed the latest eLicense version, used "Recover" and recheck validations. After some tries it suddenly worked and still does now. To be honest i don't really know what finally solved the problem... :o :shock: :)

Anyway in your case you didn't install a new license so it's even more strange. Is it possible that there are some specific problems with Windows 64-bit? I'm still using the Windows 7 32-bit version and i never had such problem when i didn't install a new license.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingo, i only had problems since switching the computer on this morning mate, all worked fine yesterday on w7 x64???

I give up it's a joke :x

Rob

rob_lee wrote:Ingo, i only had problems since switching the computer on this morning mate, all worked fine yesterday on w7 x64???

I give up it's a joke :x

Rob
Hi Rob,

in my case i don't really know exactly why it does again... :)

I checked the support page on the eLicenser website:
http://www.elicenser.net/en/services/imprint.html

It looks like you have to contact one of the companies which sell the plugins on your dongle. Those are e.g. Waldorf, Steinberg or Rob Papen.
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Hi Ingo,

Iv'e just tried the usb key in my new laptop and Wavelab/Largo/PPG etc all work perfect and the licences are all there :shrug: When i plug it back in to my DAW they're gone :-o

Rob

rob_lee wrote:Hi Ingo,

Iv'e just tried the usb key in my new laptop and Wavelab/Largo/PPG etc all work perfect and the licences are all there :shrug: When i plug it back in to my DAW they're gone :-o

Rob
Hi Rob,

i remember that the first time when i had problems with the Lector license after the third try Ableton Live deactivated the plugin. Luckily a new version came shortly after it so this was detected again.
Could it be that your host deactivated your plugins? In Ableton Live normally you have to delete the preferences file in that case...

Like already mentioned i tried some things in the eLicenser like "Recovery" but one important thing to get it working again was to restart the computer AFAIK.
Ingo Weidner

Well this really is a joke now.. what's wrong with e-licence control center. Iv'e downloaded it 5 times now and still no joy. Please watch the video below.

I download the latest version, i install, i start it and it reads my licences, i then close it and restart it... Licences have disappeared again..
I can't use any of the software listed in the video.. it's funny as they all work on my laptop no problem.. no adjustments were made to my pc.. it just started happening the other day when i started the computer..

http://www.screencast.com/users/rob_lee ... e38542e25f

Any help welcome.

Rob

Nobody had this problem in my previous post? How come it works on my laptop and not on my main DAW?

Rob

rob_lee wrote:Nobody had this problem in my previous post? How come it works on my laptop and not on my main DAW?

Rob
Hi Rob,

just an idea. Could you connect the USB dongle to a different USB port, maybe one which is not part of an USB Hub?

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”