Voucher worth 50,- €/$ along with Turnado purchase!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice surprise:

If you buy Turnado now, you automatically receive a 50€/$ voucher for another product from the Sugar Bytes shop!

Grab it now, the offer is limited until June 31st!

Your Sugar Bytes Team

ps. Previous Turnado buyers, please contact us for the voucher!

Sugar Bytes wrote:Nice surprise:

If you buy Turnado now, you automatically receive a 50€/$ voucher for another product from the Sugar Bytes shop!

Grab it now, the offer is limited until June 31st!

Your Sugar Bytes Team

ps. Previous Turnado buyers, please contact us for the voucher!
Hi there,

A generous offer... Is there any expiration date on the voucher?

Cheers! :)

It goes until the end of june ;)

best
Rico

Sugar Bytes wrote:It goes until the end of june ;)

best
Rico
Thanks for the info Rico... just bought Turnado (ironically partly funded through selling Wow) but can't see me having any further funds this month to use the coupon. Was very kind of you though! :)

taoyoyo wrote:

best
Rico
Thanks for the info Rico... just bought Turnado (ironically partly funded through selling Wow) but can't see me having any further funds this month to use the coupon. Was very kind of you though! :)
Other way round for me... I finally got Wow with my voucher - great, smooth, crunchy, somehow one of a kind, yet I could never quite justify the purchase (got Melda, Zebrify, Quadfrohmage...). Thanks for the generous offer, it's not like Turnado was aching for any selling points...:)

best
Rico
this doesn't make much sense, right? the coupon offer is valid until end of june and it also expires at the same time?

can't we use the voucher some weeks later?
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:can't we use the voucher some weeks later?
+1...

Just to be sure, the voucher is good for the SonicBytes products as well?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cyphersuit wrote:

best
Rico
this doesn't make much sense, right? the coupon offer is valid until end of june and it also expires at the same time?

can't we use the voucher some weeks later?
Bought turnado. The coupon that comes with it has no end date, so i will use it next month after the next paycheck.
Finally!

cryophonik wrote:Just to be sure, the voucher is good for the SonicBytes products as well?
To answer my own question, yes, the voucher is good on the SonicBytes products. Bought Gat'r last night for $9. :D
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Question... just wondering if the voucher is good to give to someone else to use? If so, I'm considering purchasing Turnado if someone is kind enough to give me their voucher that they're not planning on using.
You are currently reading my signature.

Hi, the voucher is not working for Turnado itself ;)

best
Rico

sometimes i have to laugh about all these nice small companies, whose strategists have read all these nice clever business guides with all these nice little tippsies how to offer the customer something to get him or her to buy even more of their stuff and say 'thank you, what would i do without you?'

every day i get all these nice and well designed newsletters from all these nice small companies, from which i bought all these nice unique toys. They have to survive in the big nasty jungle of global capitalism with all these sharks and all these pirates.

seriously folks: i can't spend money for two plugs now; i don't have money enough for one within the sugar price range. i wait for your next great marketing idea, let's say 'autumn leaf special count rebate for wandering willow trees in green shirts within half the price sentences'. :ud:
"It dreamed itself along"

So, I still don't know (sorry...); should we spent the voucher before the end of June, or can we use it later?

You can use it later.

Best,
Robert

Return to “Sugar Bytes”