Error using HIDEAWAY STUDIO Warm Pentode Brass.nki

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded the file from Sendspace to demo the Hollow Sun products, and it give me an error. "The patch could not be loaded (unknown error)

I'm using the latest version of Kontakt. Failed in the VST and Standalone version.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

The HIDEAWAY STUDIOS freebies are nothing to do with Hollow Sun but something my Novachord collaborator, Dan Wilson, is doing on his own.

The error message does point to a Kontakt version incompatibility, however.

I suggest you PM Dan/Hideaway Studios for a solution - his freebies are not Hollow Sun products.

Cheers,

Stephen

Ah, thanks. I thought it was a truncated version you were giving away as a demo. I trust the latest versions are fully compatible with the latest versions of Kontakt?

Thanks
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I don't know.

As I say, the Hideaway stuff is nothing to do with me. Dan and I collaborated on the Novachord but he's since gone off on his own to make his 'Pentode' samples available and I have no involvement.

My understanding is that they require Kontakt 4 but I don't know what sub-version. K4.2.3 is sure to load them satisfactorily however.

As recommended, I suggest you PM Dan for details. As much as I'd like to, I can't help you, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Cheers,

Stephen

Return to “Hollow Sun”