VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kairatune is a monophonic synth designed for crisp and
electric lead/bass/sfx sounds. Version 1.0 VSTi Win32 is
now available for free at http://www.futucraft.com/kairatune

Key features:
  • Multi-oscillator sound generator, virtually a single oscillator with the sound of five.
  • Independent fundamental generator prevents beating at the bottom while enabling full and vivid treble.
  • Tempo synced envelopes and modulators for rhythmic action.
  • Advanced stereo image and spatial modulation.
  • HPF and BPF delay units, phaser, EQ.
  • All parameters accessible at once on a single panel.
Those of you who are interested in more details, please
visit the website. I'd rather not duplicate all that stuff
in this announcement.

The plugin has been tested and found working on the
following hosts:
  • VstHost,
  • Cubase,
  • FL Studio,
  • Ableton Live,
  • Reaper and,
  • Sonar.
Users have reported the plugin working also on the following hosts:
  • Orion 8.5
  • energyXT
  • Usine
Kairatune is a one man's project, which makes it impossible for me to perform as thorough testing as i would like to. Please be patient if you find any problems and let me know of them. You'll find a list of known issues on the Kairatune website. Don't be alarmed if you find it a bit hard on the CPU, that's just the way it is.

Kairatune is my first plugin release. I welcome all feedback. Please give your feedback and report bugs either by email to kairatune@futucraft.com, or here as public or as private, which ever way you prefer.

I hope you enjoy my synth and wish you'll get inspired for lots of great music!
Last edited by mfa on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

mfa wrote: [*]Independent fundamental generator prevents beating at the bottom while enabling full and vivid treble.
Great idea!
Thanks for the freebee! I'll try it asap :)

Cheers
Dennis

Some cool sounds in that soundcloud demo . Nice work ! :tu:

Woaah some very nice sounds in this demo :-o

Congrats,
David

it's good that there are still some people who actually wait with something good to make it publictly available :) interesting synth. i like the factory soundbank - interesting and pretty unique sounds :)

ps. if you could make that soundcloud audio demo not private it would be great because otherwise i can't embed it :P

Great sounding demo! Looking forward to taking this for a spin.
Is it skinnable?

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
mfa wrote: [*]Independent fundamental generator prevents beating at the bottom while enabling full and vivid treble.
Great idea!
Thanks for the freebee! I'll try it asap :)

Cheers
Dennis
I'm so glad you think so! I hope the feature will prove useful.

D N A wrote:it's good that there are still some people who actually wait with something good to make it publictly available :) interesting synth. i like the factory soundbank - interesting and pretty unique sounds :)
Thanks!
ps. if you could make that soundcloud audio demo not private it would be great because otherwise i can't embed it :P
Yes of course. Go ahead, it should be open now. I didn't even think of this possibility, thanks for pointing it out!

I saw it in that green 'quick feature' box under the quick search an hour ago and gave it a spin because the description made it seem like its really something different for a change. Had no idea that it was released only today so i came back to start a thread in case there wasnt one already because i wanted to give my impression and say thanks. And now ive found this one...well, even better!

At any rate, it definitely IS different. Ive played with it for about an hour and got sounds out of it which i had never heard out of any other softsynth before. And that says a lot. Seriously, it was nothing short of baffling what this thing can do with the right modulation settings (especially in combination with FX) and personally i think you have landed a genuine hit here! Since it does not work like every other synth out there it definitely requires a certain 'orientation-phase' before you know what does what in combination with what, but once youre beginning to get the hang of it it turns into a extremely rewarding experience which just keeps you wanting to do more and more and more...

So please accept my sincere thanks for what i think to be a real masterpiece of softsynth conception. I will definitely keep checking it out during the coming days, and if time allows i may even make/share a small bank with a couple of presets...

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

Excellent synth, good osc sounds and presets. Seems like the whole thing is lfos and envelopes though.

The filters seem a little cheap for it, as the rest is high quality.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Oh how i looked for the polyphonic button ......... :lol:

It sounds great! So many options, so much to tweak!

Some values are a bit high .. like the 50db on the eq :-o

Big plus for the easy to find initialize button! It's the thing i always look for first :)

Did you try making a polyphonic version at first? I can just imagine how pads would sound .. :)
:hug:

Is there a way to adjust velocity sensitivity?
Are you planning for mousewheel support? my fingers are bleeding moving the mouse around when tweaking:(

The LFO on pitch sounds so very incredible awesome it's out of this world!!! For ten minutes or more (not sure if time stopped, fast forwarded and rewinded a couple of times) i've been just tweaking the lfo rate knob haha :help:

What is Trill? Pitch modulation with a square wave where one full step is a note?

If i reset a patch, make my own, change the name - can i make it so it always loads that bank as default?

This synth sounds fantastic!
:hug:

I just had the time to try it! Definetely a synth with some unique features and a unique sound, exactly what the VST land needs! :)

Thanks for this nice synth! I guess I'll have a lot of fun with it!

Cheers
Dennis

Thanks
Tested with Orion 8.5 everithing working great and not so heavy cpu.

Grat synth
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

+1 Excellent synth.

Return to “Instruments”