Diversion x64 available + update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all, I've released Diversion for Windows x64. Also I've completed a small update v1.02 with the following changes:
  • - Single installer for Windows x86 and x64 versions
    - Added 50 SFX patches
    - Several fixes for modulation matrix
    - Minor GUI and engine fixes
    - Improved host compatibility
You could download the new installer from here:
http://diversion-synth.com/DiversionSetupWin.exe

Now, I'm going to implement new features and remaining user requests for Diversion. So the next update will contain more interesting changes.
Thanks to all for your feedback and support!

Those patches are awesome!!. You didn't even use the effects section in some of them and they still sound great.

Thanks, I tried my best and I'm glad that you like them!

Hi Dmitri, so this is the 64 bit version of Diversion?

Do you have any suggestion of where the .dll file should be located ? I use cubase

all the best, great

Hi, yes that is 64 bit version. Installer now allows to select which version to install 32 bit or 64 bit. On Win64 if you haven't altered the default VstPlugins folder, Diversion x64 installed to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins\Diversion by default. Let me know if you will still have a problem with a setup.

I haven't implemented news on the website yet, I'll do that a bit later. The update is specified only under the download button on the site, the changelog is located there too.

hi sches

ive just had to re-install win 7 on my studio pc,so im a bit behind on projects right now,but i will get started on some presets for you,hopefully next weekend

Hi, it would be great, thanks!

Wow! The new presets are awesome! You are a really great sound designer :)
Thanks again for this great synth!

Cheers
Dennis

Thanks guys I'm flattered, the next time I'll add a deep atmospheric stuff.

Hi Dmitry,

Do you have plans to add swing control to the gate/arp? Would be a great addition I think.

Regards,
Andre

paterpeter wrote:Hi Dmitry,

Do you have plans to add swing control to the gate/arp? Would be a great addition I think.

Regards,
Andre
There is already one for the arp :)
It's called shuffle :)

Cheers
Dennis

Hi Andre, yes the swing already implemented for ARP, thanks Dennis. I'll try to add the swing for Gate too, it's a good idea.

Hi Dmitry,

Is the problem with Chainer fixed (out of curiosity) ?

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

sches wrote:Hi Andre, yes the swing already implemented for ARP, thanks Dennis. I'll try to add the swing for Gate too, it's a good idea.
Oops, I overlooked the shuffle setting, sorry :-) But yeah, swing/shuffle for the gate would be great. I'm really tempted to buy this baby, its sound is quite unique IMO.

Thanks, I'm glad that you find the plug interesting!

Yes Laurent, Diversion now works in Chainer, that fix was included in the current update.

Return to “Instruments”