something thing mix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hope you enjoy. :)

Been so busy at work...gets to be challenge to have some music time. :lol:

Awesome sounds in this mix, definitely breathes new life into the concept.
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Awesome sounds in this mix, definitely breathes new life into the concept.
Thank you my friend. :D

nice production. i would lower the hat levels a bit, and for being a slower tempo song, at times the boom boom bass drum seems too overwhelming. perhaps cutting the level some and distancing it with some verb would make it blend better in the atmosphere of the song? good job on the vocals :tu:

-L

layzer wrote:nice production. i would lower the hat levels a bit, and for being a slower tempo song, at times the boom boom bass drum seems too overwhelming. perhaps cutting the level some and distancing it with some verb would make it blend better in the atmosphere of the song? good job on the vocals :tu:

-L
Very helpful feedback, thanks for the listen and comment. :)

Tampered with the levels a bit, hope that did the trick.

nice song mate..dig the vibe and flow.. i might be wrong..but the vocals( which i quite like) maybe a bit too bassy.great job ovearall !
"any path is only a path..."
www.soundcloud.com/tatsama

I like the instrumentation here very much, and I enjoyed it all around. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Nice range of sounds on here. When I heard the bell, I started thinking of those old Spaghetti Westerns. Love the string sounds and the percussion. It's different to the earlier version, but still retains the minimalist feel of the original.

Nice work.

listened to this again. and i have to agree with Tatsama. somewhere around the 400hz range in the vocals could use some equalization and maybe some de-essing to make them sit better in the mix. and yes, hats and BD sound great now!

I think that I've got the vocals ironed out now, so hard to tell after so many listens.

Just kick me in the teeth if not...here they are. :D

Cheers to you guys!!! next round's on me. :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”