An intriguing and exotic little ditty

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I actually finished this a while ago, but it always seemed to be missing something. Then I found this little bit of airport ambiance over at Freesound, and spliced a bit of it on to the beginning and the end.

For some reason, that seemed to complete it. :shrug:

Safari

Oh yeah man! Jungle!

Now THIS is what I think music should do--take you to far away exotic locales full of mystery and enchantment!

Why can't I mix like this :bang: :cry:

Way awesome! Thank you!

Alex

Great sound, very evocative. I really like that melody - didn't want to come home at the end of it! :)

very very nice. took me far far away... don't ya just love these short
"fun sized" mini tunes? leave you wanting more.... more more plz? :phones:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:very very nice. took me far far away... don't ya just love these short
"fun sized" mini tunes?

...leave you wanting more.... more more plz? :phones:
Exactly my thoughts!

Hero has always been such a tease :roll:

:hihi:

Just enjoyed this for the fourth or fifth time (throughout the evening, not back to back). When the hour allows it, I'll enjoy it again, loudly through monitors. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Wot dem lot sed ^^.
Very nice.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Coolness!

Very nice Middle-Eastern tinged rhythm and melody. Nice mix as well.

As we say in *nix world.........less is more.

8)

Very tasty tidbit.

Very nice. I'd be tempted to tweak the second metallic sound coming in at 0:40 to give it a bit more heft. Or alternatively less heft, if that makes sense. It's sort of in-between at the moment, neither hitting in the guts nor hanging mysteriously in the distance. Otherwise excellent.

Good loud and without headphones too. Thanks again.
No longer a moderator.

i like it, good drumming as always....

Hello everyone. Thanks for listening!

I have been having major problems with my ISP for the past couple of days, so I haven't been able to respond. I hope that I don't lose service before I press 'submit', which has happened more than once in the past couple of days.
:x

I'll be back soon, but for now, I'll just stop while I am ahead.

:wink:

Thanks again everyone!

adj wrote:Oh yeah man! Jungle!

Now THIS is what I think music should do--take you to far away exotic locales full of mystery and enchantment!

Why can't I mix like this :bang: :cry:

Way awesome! Thank you!

Alex
Thanks Alex!
kryptonaut wrote:Great sound, very evocative. I really like that melody - didn't want to come home at the end of it! :)
Sorry that it had to end.

;)
D.H. Miltz wrote:Just enjoyed this for the fourth or fifth time (throughout the evening, not back to back). When the hour allows it, I'll enjoy it again, loudly through monitors. Thanks.
I'm flattered by your enthusiasm.

:oops:

Return to “Music Cafe”