Silver Moon (Ambient House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys! Check out my romantic house :)

http://dostavka.net.ua/pub/Orloff_Silver_Moon.mp3
Music - is my life

Nice tune. A very relaxing and groovy beat to chill or dance to. Nice sound choices here as well. It sounds better during the second play-through.

8)

Thanks, my frend :) I also liked your work, they are covered cloud of mysticism :)
Music - is my life

Thanks for the compliment djOrloff :)

I love this kind of music. Very nice groove, choice of sounds etc. Nice structure and melodic elements. I liked everything about this song, but think the vocoded voice needs a little more work. While everything else seem rich and textured to me, the voice seems a little flat. Not srue why, maybe its just my ear. Don't get me wrong, I really like this track - i'm only saying the voice could use some variation. Great work! :D

Keep going. I like your song and your sounds are great i think. :wink:

I'm very grateful, frends :)
Music - is my life

djOrloff wrote:Hi guys! Check out my romantic house :)

http://dostavka.net.ua/pub/Orloff_Silver_Moon.mp3
Hi dude
so I finally plugged in some cans on my laptop to listen to what u guys are up to, it seems from the first five i have played u seem to have a better idea than most :-)

really nice tune. there are some great sounds going on here and i love the way it's chilled yet a little hyperactive at the same time. excellent.

neil.

I had your song in my pc and today i see it and i play it again. I thought: What amazing song? Artist name? And i write Orloff_Silver_Moon in google and i remember....hhaaha.

Do something with this song!!!! Only vocals i dont like.

I'm probably not supposed to like this... but... I'm used to being in trouble for things I'm not supposed to do :D
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”