Errors with Christmas Bank BNB

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm having problems with the BNB Bank. The zip file only has two fxb files in it. I copied them to the preset folder, but when I try and load any of the presets in Rhino for use, I get error messages saying that there are missing .vfs (wave) files. There weren't any .vfs files in the BNB zip.

Help pls.

Happy New Year,

Doug

Do you have Rhino's latest version ? These vfs are included in the default Rhino distrib.
'Tick

Big Tick wrote:Do you have Rhino's latest version ? These vfs are included in the default Rhino distrib.
'Tick

I did only have 2.04 installed. I uninstalled it, rebooted, then installed 2.10.

HOWEVER-even when I put the 'key' file into the Rhino folder, it still only shows up as a demo version of Rhino. I was logged in when I downloaded Rhino, but the demo version was the only one that I saw to download. Is there another download? Where?

Thanks.

Doug

The location for the key file has changed in version 2.10. See item 4 in the FAQ.

'Tick

Big Tick wrote:The location for the key file has changed in version 2.10. See item 4 in the FAQ.

'Tick
Yes, that got everything working. Thanks Tick.

I have a similar problem (v2.10 version is now showing as demo/unregistered - 64 bit Win 7). I have made sure the key file is in the correct location (For Vista and Win7 users, C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Big Tick\Rhino) and also just uninstalled and downloaded the key file a 2nd time but still no luck. Any further suggestions?
Thanks

Is your key file named "key.dat" ?

Big Tick wrote:Is your key file named "key.dat" ?
Yes

Go to the info tab in Rhino, under "setup path" it displays the location where it is looking for the file. Make sure this is where you've put it. If the key.dat file is there, then email it to me at bigtick@bigtickaudio.com and I'll check it.

'Tick

Email sent with key file attached

Tick,
Update, I decided to uninstall and remove any reference to Rhino (note I had previously left some data files in the "Roaming" folder). I then reinstalled and added the key and all worked Ok (original key file). so happy to report all working again now. Thanks Don

Return to “Big Tick”