Polyslax - Residual Warmth

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bits of ambient, chill and groove-noodling in a thin sauce.

Residual Warmth

6:36 mins

Thanks to all who have a listen. :)
Image Image

Another nice piece Matt. The overall sound is great, but for me the piano work stands out. Very nicely recorded and with a delicate melodic touch. This piece is really super smooooth.

:tu:

Nice track. Smooth like seismic1 says. I realy liked the looooong verb and understated delayed verb at parts. Some part of me was nervous about nasty feedback at times (like when I used to mess with analog delay pedals in a loud system)but of course that was just my silly brain being paranoid. Nice sounds and playing. Oh, and I must try using more blip and bloopy drum sounds. Thanks for reminding me.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

super chill piece this Matt..great work ! thanx a lot for the download..this is going straight into the usb .
"any path is only a path..."
www.soundcloud.com/tatsama

Thanks for the lovely comments people!
Image Image

Matt, this is brilliant. Love the first part to bits. :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Oooooo :)
This the perfect track for when you've got to do home stuff you really don't want to, like washing, cleaning, ironing etc. I'm just running it moderately loud so it floats through the whole place while a get on with things :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Very nice!

While not exactly my taste (I'm not to much of a fan of most e-pianos), it definitely has a chill-out factor. I was worried by the very beginning, but it turned out to be a nice, relaxing piece.

Lovely piano work. :)
Blue Phase Music

Nice soundtrack for this grey day.
Ambience is set to perfection, great mix. Great balance in dynamics between the upfront elements and the things in background.
:tu:

Cheers

excellent Matt! i could imagine going for a late night drive with this on repeat in the car i don't have because i don't drive. sorry - brain spasm, but that's how it made me feel. great musicianship and mix, wonderful arrangement. i love it.

neil.

Cool. Very relaxing. Love those long delays/reverbs. Nice "addon" part at the end.

Nice one poly! :)

Cheers for the kind comments y'all. :)
Image Image

Quality stuff as ever, I love those eternal delay-verbs juxtaposed against the subtle beats, and then you throw a verrry FON-ky curveball. Me like :D

Thanks Mike, real glad it worked for you.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”