(the product formerly known as) Epoch

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nofrets wrote:... this is one of the coolest things I've seen anyone do in a while. What an awesome gesture, Jeff!

Patrick
rexlapin wrote:Thanks Jeff, that is very generous!
pm sent
+2
8) :o :-o :love:

:tu:

Pomegranate
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Loomer Newton

Fabrique
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Loomer Flow

Jambalaya
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Loomer Thatcher

cerberus wrote:
colin@loomer wrote:
TheoM wrote:Cerberus audi are extremely cool people, and i can't help but be fascinated now that it's been brought up, what *their* epoch is all about.
Cool people they are, indeed!

... I believe they're fairly close to release, so I'd anticipate more information from them soon.
thanks for the compliments. our product is an alternative to equalizers and compressors.

in appreciation of loomer's ceding the name, we will offer free licenses to the cool loomer users who've posted in this thread prior to this post. for those who qualify and are interested: pm me.

thanks to colin for being awesome.

jeff dinces
Thanks Jeff, that's extremely generous! Looking forward to checking it out.
P.

I like the Loom name first suggested, but I guess that is too close to the company name. Then I was thinking of coupled oscillators / penduluums and thought the name Huygens coz he thought of that stuff. Then I found out that Huygens worked on sound perception and discovered repetition pitch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repetition_pitch which is what comb filters are based on so I think it only fair Colin keep Epoch and Jeff change his plugin name to Huygens. You know it makes sense :)

Fleshblob

Midstream

Midriff

Midst

gwill wrote:Midstream
:hihi:

Veronica

Lynx

dunno if this has been suggested yet...tsunami.

Return to “Loomer”