Can We Release Some Reason 5/6 Refills While We Wait For ST3?!!!!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Squids....

I'm beginning to wonder what's going to be released sooner....new reason refills or ST3????? Any updates will be greatly appreciated.
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

New refills are coming! We'll have something new either before the end of this month or some time next month. If we could scrounge up a crew we could even do a group buy! :shock:

Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Squids wrote:New refills are coming! We'll have something new either before the end of this month or some time next month. If we could scrounge up a crew we could even do a group buy! :shock:
Has there been any talk about Rack Extensions from IK? Man, I seriously hope they create a RE version of Sonik Synth--They would make a killing!

I would love to see StudioPhonik as a refill or Rack Extension for the guitars and drums alone. I would love to see a sequel to the Ultra Refill Hip Hop Instruments refill that would include brass, strings, and guitars. I've created some nice sounding combis from the Sounds of the 60s and 70s Collection....yet another collection I would like to see redone. :wink:

....and STILL waiting... :bang: :bang: :dog:

Many of the new refills coincide with releases in other formats such as Logic EXS and Alchemy. But they're being worked on and nearing completion. There's quite a few coming and they're really good!

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”