Deccan Traps - Approach

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

another upbeat number from the House of Traps :help:

hope you enjoy it :wink:

Approach 5.34

http://soundcloud.com/deccan-traps/approach

includes the sample

File:
Name: "lamentations.mp3"
Url: http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=13616
Date of upload: 2006-01-03 20:51:36

Designer / Creator / Uploader:
Name: "fourbissime"
Url: http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=30705

thank you,

neil.
Last edited by macmurphy on Fri May 11, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

8) 8)

have you seen the social network? this reminded me of trent reznor's work in that (awesome soundtrack)

good stuff :!:

Nastynasty. I can hear the witches closing in (but then stopping halfway and having a rave instead). Good work!

Dark and scary. It really sounds dramatic. I enjoyed it

Cheers

You're getting some awesomely dirty stuff together lately Neil. Great abstract atmospheres, and the groove drop is a stunner. Frighteningly good work! 8)
Image Image

It starts out pulsing like Phaedra and develops into an organic miasma of uncertainty and foreboding. Nasty atmosphere on here. The section from 3:00-3:24 reminds me of trips to hospitals when the anaesthetic is just starting to wear off and nothing is quite what it seems.

Great track :shock:

Remind me to give this one a listen...
Sadly it was only but maybe a month ago I FINALLY got around to listening to your new album.
Which, I suppose I should leave feedback on ('ill make it brief)
It sounded amazing! I especially loved Bound! Vicious, dark, and aggressive...felt it could use a little more groove throughout the song similar to the part at 4:10, but otherwise fan-GODDAMN MOTHER F*CKING TASTIC!
The only small problem I have with it...it's not very good driving music...put me to sleep on my way to work (very dangerous, btw) one time.

thanks everyone, you are all so kind :hug:

it's all raving witches around here at this time of year...

neil.

...overall, it's very professional-sounding. the kick is 'perfect'. thanks for the great listen! (edit: i did wonder what the witches were chanting)

Wow Neil

That sub is insane. Great sounds / mix and sounds
Keeper for life. Stunning piece of art

x
Remmie

Wow indeed what a fabulous track. Great sounds (the intro was redolent of Basic Channel) and great groove. I try not to use this word because it's lost its true meaning through overuse, but this track really was...awesome (there, I said it)
:D

you had me at "another..." keep em coming.

thanks for listening and commenting, everyone :hug:

the sub came from the mopho and the kick was processed through a £16 compressor i recently got off of ebay -

neil.

Really liked this track, right up my street. I am going to check out more of your stuff as soon as I can mate. Nice

:)

thank you very much! i'm glad you liked this and hope you like the other stuff too :tu:

neil.

Return to “Music Cafe”