MuLab Demo Project Contest

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Win your MuLab App or MuLab Plugin User Key by creating a great MuLab demo project!

Conditions:
  • No VST plug-ins.
  • Max 20 MB zipped project file size, all in.
  • MuTools gets non-exclusive rights to copy, remix, distribute and publish the project.
This contest has no time limit and there can be multiple winners!

When your MuLab demo project is selected as a winner you'll receive your personal MuLab App or MuLab Plugin User Key, according to your choice. Wherever the project is published MuTools will mention your (artist) name and a link to your website so you also get extra exposure as an artist!

To apply: Zip the Muproject file/folder and email the zip to Image

When using samples, make sure that they're included in the zip file.
See Project menu -> Manage Audio/Sample Files.

Enjoy making music!
Last edited by mutools on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

How long time do we have?

There is no time limit and there can be multiple winners. Just create a great sounding session that appeals to a broad public and shows the world what you can do with MuLab and the MUX, then make it as convincing and impressive as possible and you'll have a winner session!

mutools wrote:When your MuLab demo session is selected as a winner ...
Who's the jury? ;-)
         _/_/       _/_/_/
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
FEMALE VOICE MuX demo :phones: more by SUNFLOWER LAP ORCHESTRA

Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Reincke wrote:
mutools wrote:When your MuLab demo session is selected as a winner ...
Who's the jury? ;-)
MuTools.

bpblog wrote:great stuff! featured here: http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2012/09 ... n-contest/
Great :tu: :party:

i am assuming mulab free is to be used for this?

Yes, or MuLab XT if you have it.

I never use MuLab before, but I like to test new DAWs and software. I'll try to make something in my free time! ;)

Thanks you for that event.

Edit: Winners can choose between a MuLab UL or MUX Vst user license :)

So max. Num Tracks Per Composition = 8 (XT version)?

And about redistribution: you won't sell my song by pretending it's your own, right? I assume you just want the non-exclusive rights so you don't have any hassle of being sued for putting the song online, right?

megalodonnl wrote:So max. Num Tracks Per Composition = 8 (XT version)?
There is no maximum on the track count.
If you make a demo session with MuLab XT with 8 tracks, it will cause the demo noise in MuLab Free, but that's ok with me.
And about redistribution: you won't sell my song by pretending it's your own, right? I assume you just want the non-exclusive rights so you don't have any hassle of being sued for putting the song online, right?
Indeed + indeed.

Cfr
MuTools.com will mention your (artist) name and a link to your website so you also get extra exposure as a musician / sound artist!
Note:
MuTools gets non-exclusive rights to copy, remix, distribute and publish the session.
This implicitly means that you do have these rights because you're the original creator of that session. So making a cover of an existing track is not valid unless you have permission to do so and to share the session with MuTools.

All just mentioned for good (legal) understanding.

Cheers!

OK thanks for reply, I sent my entree last night :)

Are we allowed to send in multiple entries? Or are we restricted to just one?
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Return to “MUTOOLS”