Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

SJ_Digriz wrote:
tehlord wrote:Why are you typing when you should be coding?!
Doesn't he have to be typing to be coding? If he quit typing, wouldn't it delay the release by exactly the amount of time he wasn't typing?
Yes. Yes you're correct. Logic wins over humour :hihi:

murnau wrote:so no lower intro-price like with diva?
you get free delivery, but you have to wait

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0985462737
Last edited by mellotronaut on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It dreamed itself along"

Can we make this the new "Zebra 3 - Unreasonable Demands" thread?

hakey wrote:Can we make this the new "Zebra 3 - Unreasonable Demands" thread?
:hihi:

tehlord wrote:
Urs wrote:
tehlord wrote:I may well be willing to pay extra for an 'init' button :hug:
Will try my best - it *is* something I've been thinking about :)

One million sound designers shouted a loud hooray.

In detuned unison.
+1 :lol:

The question I am interesting for a while: will Z2 (and TDZ) will be available for purchase after Z3 release?

trance_lucent wrote:The question I am interesting for a while: will Z2 (and TDZ) will be available for purchase after Z3 release?
We have a plan for this, but it isn't set in stone yet. It's not likely that Zebra2 licenses will be available for puchase, but there's a chance we'll have a TDZ bundled with a few legacy soundsets, for the sake of history 8)

VST3.x + note expression pleazors. I know it is Cubase only at this time, so probably of limited interest. But, I have dillusional self interest sindrome.

Oh, and VST3 sidechain support where appropriate including the updated plugs...
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

What, you're dropping the dark zebra for Z2 users for free?! Pls let us know when we can get our free upgrade! (or did this already happen? been away from this place lately..) :D

Cheeeeers

Will Zebra 3's Zebrify feature upgraded filters? (Since Zebra HZ does not include a Zebrify 'HZ')

So I'm thinking that the $30 upgrade is only for those who buy zebra2 now?

What will the upgrade price be if you already own zebra2? $30? Please?

LOL

Anyway, looking forward to more U-He goodness in version3! :)

One question,
/
will it sound as good as a virus?

Urs wrote "not set in stone" i.e. the future of Z2 needs more thought. Whatever... it won't simply disappear, and buying now will be made "advantageous" :)

ok, you're not apple, so we're all going to have to WAIT for Z3. ok. but shouldn't there then be a thread about zebra4? when it's gonna come, what it will do?

seriously, am holding my breath. zebra is a monster, and essential to my workflow. but more, and new...is ALWAYS welcome..

Great news! Hope new features will be cool and Z3 will be totally an upgraded synth (especially with the presets browsing :D )

But I have a question as an NFR license user. Could I upgrade my Z2 to Z3 and if yes then what status of license will I have?

Thanks Urs!

Take care,
Nick
Sound Design, Music Production

Return to “u-he”