What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

T4 Requests

Discussion about: tracktion.com

Moderators: ModuLR, valley, jules, TSC

KVRAF

6538 posts since 14 Jun, 2004, from Rochester, NY

Postby rpc9943; Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 pm T4 Requests

Okay if there's gonna be a t4...

1. Please fix first note bug
2. Please give us a "Reverse track" button

Had to start the discussion :)
KVRAF

4636 posts since 28 Nov, 2002, from Chicago

Postby valley; Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Right now the only request I have is that Jules keep his nipples covered.

I'll take stability on OSX 10.8 instead at a push though. :hihi:
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!
KVRist

405 posts since 8 Mar, 2003

Postby Gymnopedies; Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Man, Let's NOT go there. Why don't we wait and see what Jules presents, then maybe, Maybe start discussing niceties and such.

If this stuff starts too soon then we might just burn him out before he's even started.
KVRAF

Postby valley; Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Gymnopedies wrote:If this stuff starts too soon then we might just burn him out before he's even started.

I wouldn't worry about that. The main problem with the Groundhogging is that people talk themselves and each other into believing things, and then feel cheated when those things don't materialize.

There may or may not be a new T in the works. There may or may not be something else. This new whatever it is may or may not bring world peace and end hunger. It may or may not have bendy arrows, and it may or may not fix a particular longstanding bug.
Last edited by valley on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVRist

405 posts since 8 Mar, 2003

Postby Gymnopedies; Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 pm

valley wrote:
Gymnopedies wrote:If this stuff starts too soon then we might just burn him out before he's even started.

I wouldn't worry about that. The main problem with the Groundhogging is that people talk themselves and each other into believing things, and then feel cheated when those things don't materialize.

There may or may not be a new T in the works. There may or may not be something else. This new whatever it is may or may not bring world peace and end hunger. It may or may not have bendy arrows, and it may or may not a particular longstanding bug.

True Enough...btw, what are bendy arrows?
KVRAF

Postby valley; Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Tracktion V1 had draggable input icons that when they got near enough to a track snapped to it, with an arrow that bent to point at the track center.

People were rather fond of them.
KVRAF

Postby rpc9943; Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Sorry I just had a bit of fun nostalgia.
KVRian

1271 posts since 3 Jan, 2005

Postby fedexnman; Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Yep , there was already this - Tracktion 3.0.4.8 - Consolidated Bug Thread - :wink:
KVRist

183 posts since 17 Sep, 2004, from Good Old Germany

Postby mfkne; Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Gymnopedies wrote:Man, Let's NOT go there. Why don't we wait and see what Jules presents, then maybe, Maybe start discussing niceties and such.

If this stuff starts too soon then we might just burn him out before he's even started.

I absolutely agree with you...
KVRAF

Postby rpc9943; Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 am

Sorry I guess it's not the time for such humor. It's all i remember from those days haha
KVRian

630 posts since 26 Mar, 2004, from Surrey, UK

Postby mcnelson; Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 am

valley wrote:Tracktion V1 had draggable input icons that when they got near enough to a track snapped to it, with an arrow that bent to point at the track center.

People were rather fond of them.

Aw man...that made me go all misty eyed! I haven't used T1 in such a long time! As much as I love Ableton for the creative possibilities it brings (big fan of session view for arrangement / experimentation), I REALLY miss being able to edit midi on the timeline. Creating device racks in Ableton is fine, but actually connecting things in Tracktions racks was a whole lot more fun and creative.

Jules, you magnificent tease, I hope you're cooking something special :)
ABLETON LIVE 9 : TRACKTION 5 : AUDIO DAMAGE : SONIC CHARGE : SUGAR BYTES
Nation of Korea vs Sh*tty Dog
KVRAF

2966 posts since 3 Jan, 2003, from Vancouver

Postby pough; Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:10 pm

valley wrote:Right now the only request I have is that Jules keep his nipples covered

I didn't say they had to be his nipples.
I'm not your dog, so watch your language!
KVRAF

Postby rpc9943; Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:59 pm

What the hell is everyone talking about Jule's freaking nipples for, I'm here to talk about tracktion wtf!
bk
KVRian

1422 posts since 15 Aug, 2003, from Indianapolis

Postby bk; Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 pm

rpc9943 wrote:What the hell is everyone talking about Jule's freaking nipples for, I'm here to talk about tracktion wtf!

Well, there's not much to talk about concerning Tracktion at this point, so we have to talk about something!

We're just passing the time until Jules drops by again, or until somebody unearths another nugget of info pertaining to his "secret project". :hihi:
KVRAF

Postby rpc9943; Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Let's all remote view and collectively obtain any hidden secrets about T. Let's call it a social experiment
Next

Moderators: ModuLR, valley, jules, TSC

Return to Tracktion