VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Feldspar

ONE-SYNTH-CHALLENGE WEBSITE

RULES:
- Submissions MUST comply with ALL the rules HERE
- Entries must be submitted before 1st July (KVR time)

PRIZES:
Contralogic : Blarg for all entrants!

KV331 Audio : Synthmaster Factory

Wusik : Wusik Station V6 Complete + Wusik EVE Full

MaxSynths : Free choice of either Crisalys, Cryologic, Teutonic Tension or aPiano

Rob Lee Music : A soundset for either: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune

Electric Himalaya : Free choice of one soundset (as sold directly via the website)

Luftrum : Free choice of one soundset for either DIVA, Glass Viper, Roland Gaia SH-01, Animoog or Reason
Kreativ Sound: RAW Bundle
(RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures) Image

Aiyn Zahev Sounds: 2 Soundsets of choice
(Uplifting Trance Presets)

Studio 13.37: Pro audio studio on a USB stick

Pooya Payvar (Stonail) : 1 custom made Max for [Ableton] Live: controller, midi or audio effect

Dream Audio Tools : 1 Platinum BundleImage

Ghostwave Audio : 2 Soundsets of choiceImage

Bjulin : Inspire soundset for Zebra²

LeapIntoTheVoid : The Serpent, a soundbank for Native Instruments Massive

Dimtsak : Waves One Knob Louder plugin

Any other offers of prizes will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by V'ger on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Looks fun :)

The KVR downloads link doesn't seem to be right here: http://www.contralogic.com/synths/vst_feldspar.html

How do we change it / edit it?

bjporter wrote:Looks fun :)

The KVR downloads link doesn't seem to be right here: http://www.contralogic.com/synths/vst_feldspar.html

Yep, it was broken, but the synth is easy enough to find on the author's web page.

Just out of curiosity, what's the motivation behind this synth? Not that it matters, I think I have at least a dozen "good intention" project files loaded with the monthly contest synth. I'm guessing that I won't finish this month either.

ghettosynth wrote:

Yep, it was broken, but the synth is easy enough to find on the author's web page.

Just out of curiosity, what's the motivation behind this synth? Not that it matters, I think I have at least a dozen "good intention" project files loaded with the monthly contest synth. I'm guessing that I won't finish this month either.
Are you saying you had around 12 projects you started up but didn't finish? Wowzors! :-o

At least you can use the arrangement for something this month as inspiration.

Feldspar is a great synth. Way overlooked. I might actually try submitting for once, though my month is almost no time in the 'studio'.

bjporter wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

Are you saying you had around 12 projects you started up but didn't finish? Wowzors! :-o
No, not exactly. What I said was that I have 12 projects for "one synth challenge" started. Each with very little progress. I have FAR more than 12 unfinished projects.
At least you can use the arrangement for something this month as inspiration.
No, that's not going to work for me.

Well, in trying to redirect my bitter energy into music. I started working with feldspar in Reaper 64. It crashed twice. The first time, no big deal. The second time, it was right after I had a nice kick patch going. Bah! That's right, I said Bah!, now I'm going to say Humbug! Now I'm going to put them together Bah! Humbug! Now I'm going to repeat them several times Bah! Humbug! Bah! Humbug! Bah! Humbug! Now I'm going to make another drink!

DELETED
Last edited by marks-a-whybikky on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

marks-a-whybikky wrote:..... there is no Mac-Version for "Feldspar" .... or am i blind?
:help:
Nope, it's a synthedit product.

Working download link here: http://www.contralogic.com/vst-plugins/feldspar/
Going to participate, for sure.
PC only? Hehe I don't mind :D

I'm in.
It was news to me that Feldspar is free now.
The presets sound much better than my hacking away at the init initially.
I'm in if the track shapes up better than noise hey, rather hehe

Probably the most motivated I've been to participate in a while, but, it crashes reaper hard and also crashes live on some SE clock assertion. I can't bother with this, sorry, maybe next month.

ghettosynth wrote:it was right after I had a nice kick patch going. Bah! Now I'm going to make another drink!
ditto- it crashed here too, after tweaking the kick preset. Now I need to make a kick again-will try the snare--oh drinks too!
That's a pity ur out GhettoSynth.

My crash wasn't a clock I think-but a 3rd party library maybe.
Will note the crash for Contralogic next time. I liked Leto since I found it, and never had problems with it or Pterosaur.

It's crashy-god damn

DELETED
Last edited by marks-a-whybikky on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

marks-a-whybikky wrote:
Kondarivan wrote:Working download link here: http://www.contralogic.com/vst-plugins/feldspar/
Going to participate, for sure.
PC only? Hehe I don't mind :D
i am off for this month ....
hope your PC loves that VST-plugin ...
Same here!
yzcoruhT

Return to “Instruments”