pdf manual

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Killer plugin.

I could have sworn that there was a pdf manual available for the paid version, but I can't find it now.

Is there one?

Thanks,

dw

Hi,
The PDF manuals are for everyone, and they should be included in each of the zip files. I will double-check, but let me know if I forgot to include it in any of the downloads.

yeah, it's there.

I wasn't at home and was hoping I could bring it up online real quick.

I have it now.

Thanks,

dw

2 question.

If the clip shape is set to 1.00, will the output signal ever go past the 'End' Threshold?

If I want this to just brickwall cut any signal over a given threshold, what would be the best way to set that up?

Good. I am glad I didn't forget the manuals.

If the Clip Shape and Harmonics are both set to 1.0, there shouldn't be any 'overs' (I will temporarily forget about overs created by D to A conversion with super squashed signals). If you start messing with EQ and Oversampling, you could possibly get some overs depending on your configuration. That is one of the main purposes of the Double switch. The Double switch processes everything through the clipping algorithm again. So, either without EQ/oversampling or with double processing turned on, you shouldn't have any overs (minus what I ignored before).

Does that make sense?

Return to “LVC-Audio”