*** expired ***

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a quick note, for people not subscribed to our newsletter, that until 31st Dec 2013 all product prices at LinPlug are 33% reduced (in comparison to our regular price). You dont need a coupon or anything, the prices listed already reflect the discount.

8) Timely - Thanks!
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Just a quick note, for people not subscribed to our newsletter, that until 31st Dec 2013 all product prices at LinPlug are 33% reduced (in comparison to our regular price). You dont need a coupon or anything, the prices listed already reflect the discount.
And for those that are subscribed? TBH, I am, but have never received anything from you other than serial numbers.

The info was for thos who are not subscribed, those subscribed got it in out monthly newsletter. You may contact support@linplug.com and let us know your subscribed email, then I can tell you more. Most likely you are either not subscribed or the mail went to your spam folder.

Return to “LinPlug”