Tracktion 5....Cannot Wait, What Could It Be?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nothing yet.. that really must have been one heck of a hangover.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Looks quite nice, but only if it's stable... if not, then... I don't care. We'll see about that

Hey guys - just got back from LA late last night

It was an amazing show - met with lots of press and new partners - all really exciting stuff :) Good to see the Bitwig team is also getting ready to launch - have been meeting with those guys for a while now - we like what they are doing - the industry needs more cool teams like that - we talked about making session transfer from Tracktion super easy - we all acknowledge most people use multiple apps these days

Just got a few things to wrap up this week before we pull the trigger - I need to create a few key tutorial moves - Jules and the programming team are doing some minor tweaks - the marketing guys are making the website sexy....

One thing you guys could help us with - we need some new rack templates that use only the built in Tracktion plugs - we are removing all the old Mackie ones to avoid confusion. If you have a spare moment in the next couple of days please email me the preset files to support@tracktion.com

Always greatly appreciate the support you guys give us here on KVR - very much appreciated
Tracktion Software Corporation

From Tracktions Facebook page a quote from a Tracktioneer...
"T5 has a new feature where you can route the output of any track into another track for live recording - allows you to play instruments and capture as audio rather than MIDI. I find it especially useful for things like NI's Spektral processor in Reaktor - that beast does not spit out MIDI - just really awesome sounds."

Hoorah!

Gymnopedies wrote:From Tracktions Facebook page a quote from a Tracktioneer...
"T5 has a new feature where you can route the output of any track into another track for live recording - allows you to play instruments and capture as audio rather than MIDI. I find it especially useful for things like NI's Spektral processor in Reaktor - that beast does not spit out MIDI - just really awesome sounds."

Hoorah!
Hallelujah!

ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Nice. :)

Lovely.

I hope it's stable then on OSX, unlike v4.
I would seriously consider it as a Logic alternative.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Gymnopedies wrote:From Tracktions Facebook page a quote from a Tracktioneer...

Hoorah!

cool, i think that could help using NI Maschine too.

sure hope TSC can pull off long term commitment to this, and wish they'd take better care of their livers lol Looking forward to v5 trial/purchase.

Does anyone know if T5 will have AAF project import/export? It would be cool to be able to transfer between my mobile Auria/iPad/Apogee setup and my desktop DAW.
-------
The pump don't work cuz the vandals took the handle!

MasonAtom wrote:Does anyone know if T5 will have AAF project import/export?
They mentioned that file exchange was important, knowing that most of us use multiple apps.

Want it now - pre release for the impatient?

I doubt we'll see anything before the end of the week :neutral:

Maybe they are aiming for Groundhog day after all?
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Most likely hard way back from NAMM
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Just ... wow! ^ ^

Return to “Tracktion”