au presets

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I installed OBXD au plugin but I can't access the presets.
All is fine within Logic X ad Reaper.

How can I get this to work ?

Thanks amused, so let's wait for TSC to implement this basic feature !

I've been bringing this up for a year and a half now - I don't understand why this is being ignored.

I think TSC is slow at implementing basic features which is a shame for such a good soft.
For example, automation still not synced to tempo, sequencer clips with no per notes velocity/accent adjutment, poor controler line editing possibilities, no midi ghost clips ...
In my opinion, fixing this should be the first on the to do list before adding features like melodyne (which is nevertheless a good think).
That's no sense to have top notch features if basic ones have not been implemented !

Yes I feel the same way - wasn't that bothered about Melodyne anyway, what I like about Tracktion is its workflow so basic stuff like this should be the priority.

Hi guys, I've added support for aupreset files now it should be available in the next release once it's been through testing.
The presets should appear when you press the usual "Load" button. You can also save to them in a similar way to fxb/fxp files.

Hope that helps!

Excellent thanks

Thanks, can't wait to test that (and other new stuff of course).

Return to “Tracktion”