midi scanner, control several parameters with one knob.

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i would like to access many CC Parameters with just one knob on my midi controller. The knob on my controller is connected to 4 volume knobs. Naturally it will just move all 4 knobs up and down.But i want to control them one at time with same knob. Is there a plugin that lets me send the incoming midi message from my midi controller to a source of choice? Ideally i would have 1 knob and one button i can simultaneously send the data to each individual volume knob.
I dont want to waste 4 knobs controlling 4 volumes or whatever.

The plugin would have to knob that changes converts the incoming signal to a different midi channel.

Like if volume 1, was set to midi CH 1 and volume 4, was set to midi CH 4

plugin: nf-CC2CCv2 lets you choose which midi CH pass through, but it only lets one CC message at a time.

I need some kind of midi mixer or a plugin that lets desired messages pass through.

soma scanner does this with audio, perhaps something like that with midi instead?

ive tried everything, please help

well took me long enough to figure out on my own. NF- controlfront. you can assign 1 knob to 8 with there own cc# and CHanal. i just set each cc 1-8.

thanks for help everyone.

figured out a way to do what i want. if you use one daw with the controller and send out the signals through MIDI Yoke to another daw, you can interupt the signal with MIDI Channel filter. So it does not matter what the midi controller knob is programed as, because you can change the channel and CC as it goes to the next DAW. Here you can see i used CHANILZER. But i set it up so that you could control more then one at a time.
FDGHDF.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “energyXT”