EGOIST iPad Edition released

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Folks,

we just released the iPad Edition of Egoist!
Now you can screw some tricky beats wherever you want!

The 33% instroductory offer is for the quick deciders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUL83gYQQLo

Cool! Don't see it yet on the U.S. store.

So non discount price is 30$? Just wondering since that seems higher than your other products. Or is the 30% off not up yet?

the final price will be $ 29.99

Speaking from a egoistical perspective:

Whoops, no ios6 :/

It would be nice to see the big brother (vst) get some extra features/special stuff that the $20 ipad version doesnt have;)

"Cue baby-like pout n whine sounds"

Nywho, im sure people will love it;)

I was kind of thinking, 'no, I don't need any more bloody apps, when i've got gadget and the umpteen other million instruments' but did it anyway, and it's just too much fun. Now going to find zillions of samples to import to muck around with. Wouldn't mind being able to route particular effects to say, ONLY the bassline or ONLY the drums, but minor things.

Only just bought this on pc. If I new it was going to be released on ipad I would of waited for it. I think people who bought desktop version should get discounted iPad version. Would be in a rush to buy any sugarbytes stuff in future

Awesome sugar bytes! Let's see artillery now please!!!
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

soulmelt wrote:Only just bought this on pc. If I new it was going to be released on ipad I would of waited for it. I think people who bought desktop version should get discounted iPad version. Would be in a rush to buy any sugarbytes stuff in future
It is discounted? :/

duncanm wrote:I was kind of thinking, 'no, I don't need any more bloody apps, when i've got gadget and the umpteen other million instruments' but did it anyway, and it's just too much fun.
Hehehe... Same story.. Dont need it (got the big version) but i would if i could;) - its that nice:p

paradiddle wrote:Awesome sugar bytes! Let's see artillery now please!!!

Another question! what are the allowed formats of audio files to import? I tried importing some wav file I'd recorded through Ableton and even when playing the 'preview' it sounded half speed, so something was up... I take it that mp3s are better/more consistent?

Nice app as usual.
Great work but how do I make a full reset (blank preset)?
Manual say to load DEFAULT preset in USER folder but that folder is empty.
I don't want to pass the WE trying to clearing a preset :)
Any hint?
(Do not say to completely reset a preset please :) )

Found
The EMPTY preset in in Sugarbytes A folder and not in USER as mentioned in the manual.
Forget the previous post.

Seems to be 2 threads - I'll try again. It says it loads music from the iPad Music Library but what about samples - how does it load those?

btw how do you turn off the awful blaring music on their product page?

Return to “Sugar Bytes”