Your 3 favorite kontakt libraries and a little description / no questions allowed

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don`t know if such topics exist but I though since there is now a lot of stuff flying around for kontakt we could share our favorites. No questions allowed.

Nevo analogue machines: +great sound, +a different approch (switching synths), -too mainstream presets

Rev by output: +very organic sounds, +good percussions, +very odd soundings due the REVerse approach

Plastic Ghost Piano: bored of the natural piano sound? try this.

All 3 Herbatos libraries. Lush sounds and unique samples for vocal pads,fx, whale sounds :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Factory or third party? :hihi:

Why are no questions allowed?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

because it makes the topic messy- i wanted to keep it clean.. its not about discussion in this topic. its just a simple thread with simple listings. dont you think we have like zillions of other threads where we can discuss this sort of things? you could figured it out why.. :) @BBFG - whatever you want:D :tu:

:lol: Too late, huh?

Okay, I'll play...
At the moment (changes regularly)

Piano in Blue: Very realistic sound and a nice character to it

eDNA Phase #1 - Earth: Tons of fresh sounds, lots of options, great price

Neo Soul Keys 3X: Just love playing this, such a great responsive and characterful sound
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Really, how could you expect a Kontakt user to limit themselves to just three?

Orange Tree's EAG
Heavyocity's Evolve
NI's Studio Drummer

Runner up:
The Akkord Guitar sample set in the Kontakt4/5 library.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

There are so many great libs out there, but if you twist my arm, I can pick these as my top 3

Pink Noise Analogue Monsters
Synth Magic Sid Vicious
Hollow Sun Techtron

naturalstudio ns_kit7. Even after all this time, I still like it more than any other drum kit.
Sennheiser DrumMic'A! For free, it was truly a great gift - excellently recorded and fairly well mapped (the scripting is a bit rough but you make allowances...)
Hm... picking a third place is tough... I'll go for Native Instruments Abbey Road 60s Drummer but this could change in the coming weeks as I've just bought a lot of new kits :).

Hideaway Studios: The Blue Zone Series (Bundle of 25 "Instruments" loads of analog personality)
ZapZorn Elements: Who knew glassware, metal and wood could be so much fun to program?
Samplemodeling - The Trumpet: Because I play EWI and can pretend to be Miles Davis (at least in my own mind).

can't really make a true top 3, but I can offer 3 off the top of my head:
WarpIV Music Legendary Trombone
SonicCouture 73 EP Deconstructed
NI Vintage Organs

Really couldn't limit it to three as Kontakt is in just about everything I do now.
However, one I use a lot is EthnoWorld 5.
I just installed the Heavyocity Aeon Collection today and can tell it's going to be in heavy use also.
I leave the third space open for the rest,
but SonicCouture, PrecisionSounds and Vir2 seem to be biggest competitors for that slot.

the 3 i have been playing with the most are:

plastic ghost piano
synth magic 8 oblique S
synth magic sid vicious

although i gotta say: you can't go wrong with any of the synth magic stuff. I'm actually jonesing for a new release.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”