Transfer of NuSofting won in KVR secondhand charity auction, still pending = *solved*

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I won the MicroRock plug in the KVR second-hand auction.

How long is going to take for the transfer to be finalized?

The owner took contact with NuSofting support right after the auction ended, but now after 1 month later, nothing has happened.

Luigi has just come back to his business after a very long time of illness (a full year) and a lot of time at hospital. After nearly a full year of total absence he is certainly a bit overloaded by many very important things to set back in order, countability, tax authorities, internet services, etc. Let's let him restart quietly and take the time to make the things clears in all those which had a year of delay... Especially if the thing was won it's certainly not of the same strong importance than a thing which has been paid (expensive or not) or even of a much more huge importance like the administrative affairs that he has to manage now that he is back to his business after a so long absence. By compassion I would just send him sometimes a new email so that he doesn't forget the transfer, say... once per 15 days, simply and with kind words to encourage him in his return to his business activity with a poor health.

His situation after such a huge illness is not a common situation... Being myself very ill I can tell you my friend that it is extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible, think to Guido... or me) to come back to the job, and it can need long weeks to recover the normal rhythm. It's not a lack of willpower, it's simply that the mind and the body must recover their correct state and it can be much more difficult that we would wish.
:)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Numanoid wrote:I won the MicroRock plug in the KVR second-hand auction.

The owner took contact with NuSofting support right after the auction ended, but now after 1 month later, nothing has happened.
Sorry I guess I misunderstood the e-mail I received, that was asking
if the winner of a charity auction should pay the NUSofting tranfer fee, I replied "not needed", but since it didn't ask explicitly I didn't send any download.
Please write me now and I 'll send you a download link.

liqih wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I won the MicroRock plug in the KVR second-hand auction.

Sorry I guess I misunderstood the e-mail I received, that was asking
if the winner of a charity auction should pay the NUSofting tranfer fee, I replied "not needed", but since it didn't ask explicitly I didn't send any download.
Please write me now and I 'll send you a download link.
Sorry that I haven't got back to you before, I missed your reply :oops:

Hope you still can send me the download link :pray:

Return to “NUSofting”