Another song using MUX wavetables

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://soundcloud.com/dakkra/halpmethishurtsverymuch

Killed my CPU while making this but the Pad and the intro with the bass line fading in felt so good :D

Enjoy!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Lovely pad & groove! Maybe i would change the melodic arp sound though. Yeah the multiform oscillator takes more CPU than the basic oscillator, top prio = no compromises on sound quality! There could be workaround for the higher CPU usage, but that would mean the MFO would use much more RAM. It really is about a balance between CPU and RAM, and i tried to balance it as good as possible, but maybe it would make sense to give the user some control about it. Lets say your system has lots of free RAM, then it could be good to tell the MFO to use more RAM and less CPU.

Thanks for sharing your good vibes dakkra!

RAM is much, much cheaper than CPU, so I would always recommend spending RAM at the expense of CPU. But then, I have 32GB... :D

Interesting consideration, thx. I've taken note on the MFO WL about this aspect.

pljones wrote:RAM is much, much cheaper than CPU, so I would always recommend spending RAM at the expense of CPU. But then, I have 32GB... :D
I have 8gb which is more than plenty for MFO I would think
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

mutools wrote:... It really is about a balance between CPU and RAM, and i tried to balance it as good as possible, but maybe it would make sense to give the user some control about it. ...
Yeah, user control would be fine. So I could optimize it for low RAM and a weak CPU ... ;-)

@dakkra: It's not my music, but a great sound.
JR
         _/_/       _/_/_/
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
FEMALE VOICE MuX demo :phones: more by SUNFLOWER LAP ORCHESTRA

Return to “MUTOOLS”