cause(s) for Linux Tracktion getting unregistered

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

10 or so days ago I got an email whilst I was on holiday from a Linux Tracktion using friend who was saying his copy had seemingly become unregistered. I didn't have access to my Linux Tracktion install at the time and so didn't think anything else of it.

I got back home recently but it was only today I found time to fire up Tracktion, hoping to test some of the U-he beta plugins, only to find my copy has also become unregistered and my most recent (second) T5 activation key no longer works.

I believe that since I last used Tracktion I have re-sized, re-partitioned my drive and re-installed grub a few times so would any of that affect Tracktion registration? Maybe my friend did something similar or have others found their Linux T5 de-registered without having re-installed grub or done any partitioning?

I've got Tracktion re-registered now by following the steps outlined at http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5829725 but I'd still like to know what can cause this to happen for the FAQ.

Return to “Tracktion”