List of Feature Requests Already Submitted to Bitwig (*Sticky?)

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It occurs to that perhaps we should have a list of Feature Requests that we have officially Submitted to Bitwig via e-mail/web form to avoid duplication. (I notice a lot of the same feature request seem to come up time and time again, many 'I assume' have been raised with Bitwig. Note, Feature Requests only, not bug fixes.

Anyway- here we go, if other people think this is a good idea perhaps it should be stuck to the top or incorporated in the 'how to raise a feature request' post. I have raised the following:

1) Input monitoring on the input selection (little meters similar to Live)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Maybe duplication is a good thing as it would show the popularity of feature requests and give the opportunity for better allocation of resources

You mean you want to know all suggestions made in more than 3000 topics, I guess.

goatgirl wrote:Maybe duplication is a good thing as it would show the popularity of feature requests and give the opportunity for better allocation of resources
I'd guess so, yes. Anyways if Bitwig felt this was important they could just show us their own list.

it has been requested a couple of times, should be looks like this > https://energyxt.uservoice.com/forums/31359-coming-next
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

xbitz wrote:it has been requested a couple of times, should be looks like this > https://energyxt.uservoice.com/forums/31359-coming-next
That would be ideal- Live Beta forum also has a feature request with vote collection, very useful.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Maybe public bug tracker is good idea?

xbitz wrote:it has been requested a couple of times, should be looks like this > https://energyxt.uservoice.com/forums/31359-coming-next
:tu:

wonder how long the feature request list already is :D

Can we get a rough number? What do you think?

Don't want to start a separate topic for this - I'd love to have this - when I'm working with sampler device that I can just double click on a sample to load it, instead of dragging it to the sampler. Yes, you can preview samples by clicking them, but I want to preview them in the context of the whole arrangement I'm working on.

Is this achievable in the new live browser thingie that was advertised for the 1.2 version?

TasmanianAngel wrote:Is this achievable in the new live browser thingie that was advertised for the 1.2 version?
Yep, pretty sure.

Ogopogo wrote:
TasmanianAngel wrote:Is this achievable in the new live browser thingie that was advertised for the 1.2 version?
Yep, pretty sure.
Goood :tu:

Return to “Bitwig”