What devices would you want BWS to have next?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sjefke wrote:Only those devices that can't be done by 3rd party stuff...
So nothing :P

I would very much like a simple granulizer to replace some aging Reaktor ensembles.
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

Tearing Riots wrote:
dckyoto wrote: A more complex stereo rotary device with phases and wave shapes for both L/R, and adjustable speeds.
Does the rotary do more than panning? I see many requests here that would basically just be a preset for a fx layer device.

Multiband fx and Blur makes a great stereo enhancer for example
Hmm.. ok, then, how about a ton more presets for the existing devices - you're right, there are a few unobvious combinations like that. It would be nice to have an extensive range of presets to work from.

The stereo rotary device in Live (can't remember the name off the top of my head), has a great visualisation too though, something that presets don't give you. To get a similar effect you could maybe run LFOs on two Tool pans in parallel... hmm actually no, because the pan in Bitwig is just a fade of the opposite channel. Maybe Blur is the device that can do this with some LFOs driving it, do you have an idea?

No visual representation, hope this still works for you.
I prefer hooking this up by myself and saving it a a preset instead of having a long list where i´m not sure what the preset does.

Edit: Wait, that´s visual. Hook up a lfo and you´re ready to go.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WXLF wrote:A multimeter that would have an analyzer, goniometer, rms level and peak level meter.

Maybe this device could have its own tab instead of putting it on the master chain? (while still having the ability to put it on the device panel)
I was going to ask this, but your suggestion of having it seperate is even better, like a quick switch to view it and be able to run on a seperate screen all together as well.

On subject of this post, one thing I want is just a single oscillator with wavforms, envelope and a keytrack (switchable) enabled filter. So you can basically use Chain or Instrument racks to build your own additive synth, similar to FL Studio's 3xOsc plug, but simpler.
Use the usual wavforms or a wav file like 3xOsc, but it's only one oscillator.

I would also like a more versatile FM synth like Operator, I still have Ableton just to use Operator hahahah. Ye sure I got (and love it) FM8, but there is just something about that Operator that is music to my ears :D
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about fidelity. I just make music.

blouaap wrote: On subject of this post, one thing I want is just a single oscillator with wavforms, envelope and a keytrack (switchable) enabled filter. So you can basically use Chain or Instrument racks to build your own additive synth, similar to FL Studio's 3xOsc plug, but simpler.
Use the usual wavforms or a wav file like 3xOsc, but it's only one oscillator.

The sampler does this quite well, loop a single cycle waveform and set the key mod to +24 on the filter and you got 100% tracking.

Some kind of wavetable module would be nice though :)

Return to “Bitwig”