PEARL Concert Grand - A concert hall Yamaha C7 with 4 mic perspectives. $99 for Kontakt Player!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're very pleased to announce the release of PEARL Concert Grand for KONTAKT and KONTKAT PLAYER!

TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1mkEkgfNaU
This lovely instrument features a beautifully-recorded Yamaha C7 with four microphone perspectives, each offering a unique and lush sound. The library is designed to be a joy to play, use, and edit - it's mixed to perfection and suitable for most any style of composition, from warm and emotional film scores to jazz, classical & romantic music and more.

Why make another piano library? Simply put - we fell in love with this piano & hall, and wanted to make a timeless, eminently playable instrument. Like many composers I have a ton of piano libraries, but now, I only reach for Pearl. It has the ideal 'touch' and creamy tone that inspires me every time I press a key. I could not be happier with how it came out!

Features
* 14,000+ samples in both 16 and 24 bit fidelity
* 8 dynamic layers
* 2 round robins
* Pedal on & off samples
* Chromatically sampled w/ key and pedal release noises
* Four mic positions: close, pedal, stage, hall
* Elegant yet powerful script:
* Per-channel routing, EQ, compression, width and volume
* Global analog modeled FX including 30+ custom impulse responses
* Custom velocity curve and (micro)tuning, plus master presets included

Demos
https://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/pea ... rand-demos

Pricing & Availability
Pearl is available NOW for Kontakt & Kontakt Player (5.3+) at the no-brainer intro price of $99 through April 21st. Visit the link below for more information, tech requirements, video and more:

http://impactsoundworks.com/pearl-concert-grand/
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

New demos posted today in our Soundcloud player in various styles, plus a brand-new 15 minute walkthrough from yours truly showcasing what PEARL can do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eq_pnbqpsw

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

I may seem a bit dumb here but, how the hell do i download these files? There's like a gazillion files and i cannot produce a folder big enough to extract just the 'Part 1' file of each sample set, never mind both parts.

I've been trying for the past three days and i'm just about going crazy!.

I've downloaded all the files by using the right click and 'Save Link As' and put them all in a folder.
When i try to extract the 'Part1' of the sample set all i get is a message informing me that the folder is not large enough to take all the files in 'Part1'.

I thought, ok, maybe there's too many files with all the other parts (ie: part1, part2 and so on) so i copied 'Part1' to a clean and empty folder i'd created, no go...still not enough space.

I know i'm doing something wrong, i just don't know what it is.

I have WinRAR on my computer, will it be this that is causing the problems?.

I've used the recycle bin so many times over the last couple days it's gonna take a week to delete the files i've had to get rid of in my attempt to have this library working.
Can someone help, please?

Many thanks,

Scar.

Just replied on Image-Line but I'll add here that it sounds like you MAY not have enough hard drive space, if you're getting an error saying the folder is not large enough?

Thanks for replying, both here and on IL.

My hard drive is 1TB and almost empty (ie: 15% used), so can't see that being the problem.

Should I only DL the 16 bit files as you suggest in your IL reply? this may be the problem as i have downloaded both sets (16bit and 24bit files to the same folder.

Did not know that it was a 'and or either' choice for this library.

Thanks again for being there, Andrew...and sorry for being noobish.

Scar.

You can have both the 16-bit and 24-bit files, they will happily sit side-by-side. What application are you using to extract the files (and what OS)?

zircon wrote:You can have both the 16-bit and 24-bit files, they will happily sit side-by-side. What application are you using to extract the files (and what OS)?
Am using WinRAR and I have windows 7.

Just deleted all the files and re-downloaded the 16Bit files, extracted the Part1, put the contents into diff. folder, went to Kontakt and tried to add new library, directed to the folder and Kontakt says thousands of files are missing.
Tried to find them through Kontakt but, Kontakt cannot find the files.

Losing all hope, now... going to sleep it off.

Scar.

If it's a multipart RAR you need all the parts to extract it fully, just trying to extract part 1 on its own is bound to end up with hundreds of files missing.

aMUSEd wrote:If it's a multipart RAR you need all the parts to extract it fully, just trying to extract part 1 on its own is bound to end up with hundreds of files missing.
Thnx for reply, aMUSED,
Thing is, I've tried with the other parts and without, same difference.

In the manual, it tells you to extract only part1, then move the Pearl Grand Piano folder anywhere you wish and point Kontakt to it when you want the library added.

I did this and Kontakt found no library.
So, i moved the folder back into where the other files where (part2, part3,....) that is when i get the message that thousands of files are missing.

Scar.

You need all of the downloaded files (12 for 16 bit & 14 for the 24 bit version) all together in the same folder, then extract Part 1 and the extraction will automatically pick up parts 2 onwards.
If you're still not clear Google "how to extract or unzip multipart zip files". Good luck!

Scara wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:If it's a multipart RAR you need all the parts to extract it fully, just trying to extract part 1 on its own is bound to end up with hundreds of files missing.
Thnx for reply, aMUSED,
Thing is, I've tried with the other parts and without, same difference.

In the manual, it tells you to extract only part1, then move the Pearl Grand Piano folder anywhere you wish and point Kontakt to it when you want the library added.

I did this and Kontakt found no library.
So, i moved the folder back into where the other files where (part2, part3,....) that is when i get the message that thousands of files are missing.

Scar.
I think you've misunderstood (or maybe it could be explained better?). Assuming this is a multipart RAR (which it sounds it is) you start the extraction process by extracting part 1 but it will only complete if all the other parts are in the same place too so the extraction routine knows to move on to extract files from them too (and of course sufficient space for them to extract to).

I apologize for the confusion. I know it is a little bit of a pain to deal with downloading lots of individual files. The reason we do this is because downloading a single 10-20 gigabyte file is impractical for a LOT of people. One microsecond of interruption and your entire download is gone. So, we break up the files for easier downloading.

Again we're looking to release an application soon that will automatically download AND extract the files for your orders. Free of course.

zircon wrote: Again we're looking to release an application soon that will automatically download AND extract the files for your orders. Free of course.
8Dio do one that seems pretty flawless (and uses RAR files)

Corrupted samples in nearly every file in the 16bit folders, probably a downloading problem.

Gotta DL all files again, oh well... lifes up 'n' downs, eh?

Scar.

Check the resulting file sizes of the download - each part except for the last one should be identical in size, about 1gb.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”