Egoist 1.0.6 Update

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, what's in this update?

What's new ?
The ability to f**k completely your past projects when you reload them in 1.0.6
It reverses randomly some samples WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY TO REVERSE THEM BACK.
Great work.

Hey,

the 1.0.6 update had some minor fixes in the sample loop bar, the pre-listen functionality & the timing of the song sequencer...small stuff.

@nickfonk: we haven't heard of this before and couldnt really reproduce it here. You would help us out by sending us the preset and audio file, along with some info on your system (mac or pc, OS...) to support@sugar-bytes.de. We could then look into this.

Markus at SB

Just updated... Not experienced the reversing thing, at least not yet, so hope that is an isolated issue of some kind, and not a bug which will surface for everyone. Worth keeping an eye/ear on. Also, interested in more details on the the pre-listen differences?

However, I am personally verrrrryyyy happy with the update so far- small though the changes may be- as the standalone version now runs without crashing instantly! I've always used Egoist exclusively as a plugin- which has been fine, but not by choice- will probably use it a fair bit more now... Can fire it up briefly to create some presets for later use, without having to load a DAW and project file etc.

The standalone version used to last about 15 seconds on my system (Win7)... I'd try to press a few buttons or load a sample, then... CRASH! Every time.

This is progress(!) And I have always liked the software... Just disliked the crashing.

Hi,

Just used Egoist in Studio one V3.
No drag an drop support for this DAW?

Return to “Sugar Bytes”