Pro Tools 10.3.9 and Patch Work 1.7 on Windows 7, 8.1 x64 Problem

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone! I have this problem when I have Patch Work plugin inserted on my Master Buss using Pro Tools and I try to open any other plugin ( for example Waves, URS, Nomad Factory, FabFilter and so on ) everything is freezing including Pro Tools and PC.Every time I have to restart my PC.Without Patch Work plugin all plugins work just fine. Please could you guys help me to solve this problem?Thanks in advance and all the best to everyone!

Do you get the same problem on both systems, or only on one of them? Also, are the other plug-ins inserted as Pro Tools plug-ins or inside the PatchWork plug-in? By the way are you using the AAX or RTAS version of the PatchWork plug-in?

Blue Cat Audio wrote:Do you get the same problem on both systems, or only on one of them? Also, are the other plug-ins inserted as Pro Tools plug-ins or inside the PatchWork plug-in? By the way are you using the AAX or RTAS version of the PatchWork plug-in?
Yes I get the same problem on both systems and the other plug-ins inserted as Pro Tools plug-ins.I use RTAS version of the PatchWork plug-in.Even if I don't insert VST plugin inside of the PatchWork the problem still exists. I tried to reinstall Windows it didn't help.All plugins and all VST instruments work just fine when I don't have the PatchWork inserted. I don't know what to do.If you find how to avoid this problem please get back to me I'll wait for your response.My best wishes to you.

With Pro Tools 10, you should definitely use the 32-bit AAX version instead: RTAS is still supported for Pro Tools 9 and earlier, and there is no guarantee that it will run properly on the latest PT 10.

Blue Cat Audio wrote:With Pro Tools 10, you should definitely use the 32-bit AAX version instead: RTAS is still supported for Pro Tools 9 and earlier, and there is no guarantee that it will run properly on the latest PT 10.
Ok, I tried to do like you said.I uninstall RTAS x32 and install AAX x32 bit anyway the problem is the same.Everything is freezing. The mouse and the keyboard are freezing too.My friend has a different hardware on his PC and the problem is the same.On Mac 10.9.5 the PatchWork RTAS.dmg plugin works perfect.I think something's wrong with VST plugin for PC.Still If you'll find the way to solve this problem please let me know.Thanks in advance.Good luck!

Did you ever find a solution? I’m in the same boat almost a decade later.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”