"Pocket Modular" Skin for Zebra & Diva (and Bazille!)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille Diva Zebra

confirmed...

Since no-one's mentioned it here, the Zebra skin has passed 128 sales so the promised update has been released with the bottom section removed and all the stuff that was there relocated.

I'm really liking it as it is now, it makes Zebra a whole load more pleasant to work with. Would be nice to have a bigger version of it though. I know i can make it bigger but I mean one where the modules are bigger but things like the preset panel aren't blown up aswell. Just a thought anyway.

Been looking at the skins and think I might want to change my workflow using Zebra2 HZ.

Is there a link for instructions for folders?
I have so many folders for sounds I really need to organize everything including these nifty skins.

Thanks

Edit:
Found the read me thanks.

And the new Platinum Version.
Very nice looking.

FWIW I cannot get the Vintage to work in HZ.
It's in the correct folder.
Is that maybe for Zebra2 only....?

Nice Work

Wow, these are rather good!

I don't suppose there's a chance of an unfolded Diva, with the main, modifications and trimmers pages all visible at once, is there?

(My biggest gripe with Diva's ergonomics is constantly having to switch between pages.)

moscom_electronics wrote:Hi,

I think that I found a little bug in the To Fooh skin for Bazille. The right pot in the top-left multiplex does not seem to work. Can you confirm this? I am using the latest version of Bazille.

Thanks in advance!

cheers
Mscm
Seems to be with all the multiplexes on my end.

Incoming........

Any chance of adding the new LFO polarity switches to the Diva skin?

It looks wonderful !
I dig the color outlines on the VCF !

Its the modulation amount,like in Massive

ere2learn wrote:Incoming........

Just wow! :love:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

So i bought the skin for Zebra 2 and i must say its really great! love the way how some of the modules are approached and how clearly settings are displayed and the new tabs!

It made me look thro again in to zebra with a different sight :)

Good job!

p.s. upcoming mod for pocket skin will have a non-platinum type of workflow too?

Looks great! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

ere2learn wrote:Its the modulation amount,like in Massive
Cool!

Is this a new Pocket Modular variation? How did you manage to display the modulation amount? :o

Return to “u-he”