Bitwig Studio 1.3.4 RC-1

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i dont0' think is a cpu problem (my 2600k sleeping),,,but i see the same thing you explain in in some my project...with 10- 20 tracks (not much big project) program become slow...

but now i mean that when i select all tracks in group if i expand (or inverse)the clips , i don't see nothing,i see real length only when i release mouse button

then big problem now is if i select all my groups tracks, program 8 /10 continue to play but i can't do nothng (i edit group after recorded the incoming notes),,,i must exit app with alt..this make me crazy

i'm not a group track lover but untill they don't decide to make a better graphics for track this only way to don't become crazy (i think is most important that touch at the moment)

i'd like to explain in italian but nobody speak this language in the support

panox80 wrote:i dont0' think is a cpu problem (my 2600k sleeping),,,but i see the same thing you explain in in some my project...with 10- 20 tracks (not much big project) program become slow...

but now i mean that when i select all tracks in group if i expand (or inverse)the clips , i don't see nothing,i see real length only when i release mouse button

then big problem now is if i select all my groups tracks, program 8 /10 continue to play but i can't do nothng (i edit group after recorded the incoming notes),,,i must exit app with alt..this make me crazy

i'm not a group track lover but untill they don't decide to make a better graphics for track this only way to don't become crazy (i think is most important that touch at the moment)

i'd like to explain in italian but nobody speak this language in the support
Did you read what i wrote? i said its loading but NO CPU ISSUE

Please check this out
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... nnyrydgren

Same issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwsGCtA ... e=youtu.be
Project can be found in the link above youtube
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

sorry i don't read without :D :D

no,i can select all clips without problem...i try to make a video now ..if happened
yesterday i lost right button click too after a bit :D

i mean this (midi notes are rocerded only in 2 tracks now by me)
https://youtu.be/X8zgP7isu3M

now i don't have any problems ..maybe after a long time ( for 1 or 2 hours) of midi trasmint other problems rise up again
yesterday i'd try to start a project after programming my drums and other issues (right click and total crash) rise up

i can't bounce from external hardware and i don't want to use audio
i like to work with midi to use hardware automation to change my sound in my track ;)
Last edited by panox80 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

panox80 wrote:sorry i don't read without :D :D

no,i can select all clips without problem...i try to make a video now ..if happened
yesterday i lost right button click too after a bit :D
Ah but about video above that i sent should be a fix about soon. That only happens with big amount of midi clips and midi information. So people using samples or bounce a lot wont notice that. but make a video i think it can help dev then point them to that
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Return to “Bitwig”