Shreddage 2 Engine V3.21 - Updates for S2, IBZ, SRP - Available Now! (August 3, 2016 IBZ Bug fix)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I´m missing this feature, when we can see the artic. used...almost for me was very useful
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Please to a future update, consider something like the autosustain feature in the Prominy V-Metal...to do somekind of crossover between samples...However V-Metal lacks of others things that Shreddage has but I found this characteristic too important to achieve realism and unmask the jump over samples. Greetings!!!

Tell me a little more about that feature - what does it do?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:Tell me a little more about that feature - what does it do?
Speak, master sempai is all ears! (or something like that... I was trying to be humorous, let's hope I didn't fail.)

Sensei, please forgive me. -_-
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

The SPLIT MIDI CHANNEL function not work in Shreddage 3.19 please review the script

In the updated manual have no reference to this function, have you eliminated? Why?

The same for FRET SQUEAKS they have not mapped in the new engine. They not exist in Shreddage IBZ and cease to exist in the Shreddage 2X 3.19. This is an important feature to add more realism. Where is?

Please don't blame me, I just wanna try to help to fix and improve this amazing libraries and I know it's a hard work to you. Right now I'm checking every detail of this updated engine in order to detect any bug and report to you. :tu:

Still I consider that the Original Engine Shreddage 2X is the better and stable...the only feature that I really miss is the Economy Picking Mode, however it's very nice have the others cool features that provide the new engine working perfectly with the samples. I hope that you can fix soon!

Best regards from Cuba!!! Yes, we hear and make metal music too in this caribeean island Emoticono 8)

I think Fret squeaks are now part of the FX articulation in both S2X & IBZ (update).
Otherwise, you can find the full choke @ F#2 (in FL).
Simply said...

No there is no mapped in FX... Right now I have to use the old version of Shreddage 2x :(

I got some problems with harmonics in IBZ 1.23. Sometimes It plays sustains instead of harmonics below lowest B. And few times it played nothing above lowest B. I tried everything (including overall reinstallation, part by part, from S2 to latest patch of IBZ). Does anyone reported this before?

p.s. Latest engine is almost perfect. It has features for everyone, best string/chord detection algorithm and good humanization as well. It's just need to be polished :)

If you can make a MIDI with the problem showing up consistently I'll take a look; I'll also make sure the mapping ranges are correct for the next update.

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Still the same issues with last engine Shreddage 2x... no scrapes FX, no split midi channel workin...I´m so sad because i have to still using shreddage 2x oldest version

and still missing too view artic and issues with the G String

I'm planning a patch soon, to address:

1. Adding fret squeak as a user-assignable keyswitch (put it anywhere)
2. Checking Split MIDI channel functionality
3. View articulation text
4. Issue with notes not triggering sometimes on the low notes of the G string

Anything else to address?

zircon wrote:I'm planning a patch soon, to address:

1. Adding fret squeak as a user-assignable keyswitch (put it anywhere)
2. Checking Split MIDI channel functionality
3. View articulation text
4. Issue with notes not triggering sometimes on the low notes of the G string

Anything else to address?
Uhmm... there was that issue I brought up with the Extra pick but to be honest, I couldn't replicate this at 100%. (It made shreddage skip samples or not play them entirely... weird glitch but it seemed to be related to the extra pick option being enabled.)

I think that's been somewhat fixed with the latest patch... but I still keep it off for good mesures.

I've had issues with the JP12 (S2X) where the double tracking 2 sets makes Shreddage play mono, sort of. (4 guitars, 2x L/R on a 1/2 double track, I should send a screenshot to make this simpler.)

First Screenshot shows the track... both L & R play the same, it sounds weird and sort of "mono"

Second screenshot shows That L & R play the same thing but on a different level, that works perfectly.

This shows my mixer & Kontakt 5, everything is routed where it should, 1 & 2 are tracked together on the left and 3 & 4 tracked on the right, so there shouldn't be any conflicts there.

Am I missing something ?
Simply said...

Patch should be out later this week. Hopefully will nail all issues.

zircon wrote:Patch should be out later this week. Hopefully will nail all issues.
:tu:
Simply said...

Return to “Impact Soundworks”