My first record Narconoise EP - Nukleuz Purple

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.bangingtunes.com/vinyl.asp?P ... N&PageNum=

pre order the new narconoise ep

frozen and audio syncracy now on banging tunes.com!!

Frozen is a slice of dirty big room trancer with a lovely piano in the break (sample on bangingtune is a bit poo due to phase cancellation when they chuck it down to mono...im gonna sort them with a better one)

Audio Syncracy is a more up front uk hard trancer!!

WELL HAPPY :D

no replys "weeps"

nice work dude, nuky is a great label, good tunes to!

eng

cheers buddie im over the moon :D

got more coming out soon on nukleuz again and fevah and a few smaller lables!

madness :D

I just wanted to bump this because it´s a really cool tune...I hope to hear it in the clubs this summer!

What would be really interesting when it comes to the future of trance (because the sound is becomming tired) are elements from progressive house and breaks. Stutter edits, tape delays, general mangling and deep chords. Combine that with hardass robotic basslines and I may just begin to like the trance sound again.

gotta say, I expected to hate this, cos it's not my thing at all, but mindless's enthusiasm persuaded me to have a listen.

And bugger me if I didn't have a grin on my face whilst I was listening to it! :D Think it's yer drums - they actually have a groove :shock: they rock!!! And I loved that mad pitch-shifting. I couldn't help but enjoy this, because you're obviously doing something creative, and very obviously having a huge amount of fun - both things which rarely come across (to me, anyway) in trance.

yes man!! definately both of u (i apologize for the lack of life in the main riff in the frozen sample but they f**ked the sampler up and we had a phase cancellation problem when mixed to mono..)

fun and music that actually stimulates your brain and doesnt just copy something thats already been done and you know will sell are the order i follow by!!

push those rules

laught at the "formula"

thanks for both your comments if you would like full mp3's of the tracks message me on msn messenger sergef50@hotmail.com or email me on serge@fevah.us , obviously dont spread the mp3s but your welcome to a free mp3 copy :D

sergef50 wrote:thanks for both your comments if you would like full mp3's of the tracks message me on msn messenger sergef50@hotmail.com or email me on serge@fevah.us , obviously dont spread the mp3s but your welcome to a free mp3 copy :D
Cool! :D

as the samples on banging tunes is a bit poo of ffrozen heres a KVR exclusive sample

http://serge.audioshot.net/frozensample.mp3

hosted by the brilliant audioshot.net the best audio hosting site ive come across yet!!

Return to “Music Cafe”