EW5 dvd missing data

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Just bought EW5. Received a package with 2 dvd´s. Voices& Choirs with 6,34 gb and Instruments with 1,44 gb. And on the Instruments DVD there is a Installation Center installer, Play installer and a installation guide. But no sample library, is something missing ?

And the installation guide says you have to find your library in the installation center, but there is no best service products, and no EW5 in the IC ?

I mananged to activate voices and choirs in my kontakt player, but when I try to load a instrument, it says the file format is not supported or corrupt !

Can anyone help ?

Hans Henrik

Hey Henrik,

it seems that you get the wrong dvd in your package. Would you please get in touch with us via support [at] bestservice.de?

Many thanks

Martin

I wrote support 3 days ago and no answer yet ! I must say it is most difficult plugin/ sample library to registrer I ever have owned :( And the manual that followes is wrong in severall cases.

Hope to hear from support very soon.

Problem solved. Downloaded all the new files from the website and tried severall times to activate Kontakt. The important thing is you have to activate in NI service center not directly in Kontakt. And a last it worked.

Glad to hear everything is working! :) Have fun

Return to “Best Service”