Device panel sharing thread

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry I haven't kept up with the progress of this, but is there a way to tell which ones are VST2 vs VST3 in your device panel directory aMUSEd?

Yes Bitwig saves the device panel with the plugin type in the filename, so they say if they are VST, VST3 or CLAP eg BYOME is 'BYOME vst-75614259', LION is 'LION vst3-56535475614C49756E66696C74657265', Bazille CLAP is 'Bazille clap-com.u-he.Bazille'

The nice thing about CLAP plugins as you can see is they are given meaningful filenames, not random numbers

Dune 3, Obsession and The Legend VST3s now uploaded

TR4 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:52 pm The mapping/preset will only work with the version it was created in (or higher). So if its created in v5.0b, it won't work in v4.4
I see, thanks. I haven´t updated to 5 yet, so this makes sense then.

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:39 pm Dune 3, Obsession and The Legend VST3s now uploaded
Awesome, thank you so much!

Posted one for Dawesome Novum VST3

Is there by any chance a more organized list with a search of all these submissions maybe on Bitwigers?

Bitwiggers doesn't have a device panel category - did ask when it was first setup

The dropbox one in my sig is pretty searchable and organised by developer

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:27 pm Bitwiggers doesn't have a device panel category - did ask when it was first setup

Oh nice you made a DropBox compiling all entries? Amazing idea!

I don’t see your signature links but maybe that’s a limitation on KVR mobile.

Zacchino wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:53 pm Oh nice you made a DropBox compiling all entries? Amazing idea!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ie17173tybqd ... tzeUa?dl=0

Zacchino wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:53 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:27 pm Bitwiggers doesn't have a device panel category - did ask when it was first setup

Oh nice you made a DropBox compiling all entries? Amazing idea!

Hi it only includes the ones I have made, so not those shared by others in this thread (unless they give me permission to compile them all - I am open to that)

Thanks so much aMUSEd for your hard work!

Added Softube Heartbeat vst3 and PSP E27 vst3

currently 120+ vst3 instrument and fx device panels available in
https://1drv.ms/u/s!At4GWiADXlnHgeRw8iR ... ?e=rW9jgf

drsyncenstein wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:06 pm Added Softube Heartbeat vst3 and PSP E27 vst3

currently 120+ vst3 instrument and fx device panels available in
https://1drv.ms/u/s!At4GWiADXlnHgeRw8iR ... ?e=rW9jgf
Thanks awesome work

Hi, is there a device mapping for Sylenth1 ?

Return to “Bitwig”