Tone2 Electra v2.5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tone2 announces Electra 2.5
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

More mod matrix slots please.

PietW. wrote:Tone2 announces Electra 2.5
Really? Where did you find information about that? I could not find anything at their website.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:It's in their forum:

http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?topic=2465.0
rsp
Thanks! I didn't even know they had a forum
:hihi: ..but then again, I only own Electra 2 from Tone 2
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

I liked the sound of it and almost bought it. But if I remember correctly what kept me from doing so most was that there was only 1 effect slot per layer and one global effect. On Sylenth I often use 4 or 5 effects simultaneously...
And the user interface was a bit dark and not very good on the eye.
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Wed May 24, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ATN69 wrote:
zvenx wrote:It's in their forum:

http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?topic=2465.0
rsp
Thanks! I didn't even know they had a forum
:hihi: ..but then again, I only own Electra 2 from Tone 2
It's also on their Facebook page.

ATN69 wrote:
PietW. wrote:Tone2 announces Electra 2.5
Really? Where did you find information about that? I could not find anything at their website.
https://www.facebook.com/Tone2Audiosoftware/?fref=ts
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

I'm not too excited. The last update of Gladiator that promised enhanced audio quality, ended up making the UI nearly useless on my fairly quick machine. Tone2's response? Get a better video card. If it was a problem with a lot of software, I'd say, "OK," but theirs is the one plug in that displays this issue. I can't imagine why their software would be so hard to render. It's not like it's doing anything interesting like showing real time waveforms, which plug ins like Bazille do and still seem to maintain usability. I found a work-around, I can get it to respond to my Novation Remote 25SL, but still. I love the sound of Tone2 products, but man, sometimes they bug the hell out of me.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

nice update, I realy hear the difference in sound quality

nice update, I realy hear the difference in sound quality

sacer wrote:nice update, I realy hear the difference in sound quality
that means that presets would not sound the same between versions...

zerocrossing wrote:The last update of Gladiator that promised enhanced audio quality, ended up making the UI nearly useless on my fairly quick machine. Tone2's response? Get a better video card.
Get a better video card? It's friggin audio plugins! Not bloody Doom! :lol:

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

pdxindy wrote:
sacer wrote:nice update, I realy hear the difference in sound quality
that means that presets would not sound the same between versions...
No the patches and preset sounds same, but some bass patches, especialy in complexdroids expansion sounded before 2.5 lofi. Something was missing in the sound, now they have enhanced the quality and all the presets benefit from this update. I realy like this update and don't wan't updates like reaktor6, where you have to switch in your saved daw projekt the new version, for exactly the same sound.

Let me know when I can use more than one effect at a time.
~Pyrotek45

Return to “Instruments”