klip by Sample Magic (XX- - Discontinued - -XX)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by ere2learn on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

At least they have a demo this time. That's a hefty pricetag.

I'm not sure the world needed another such drum sample sequencer. That's a crowded market to try to enter. It's like when a company releases a new Rhodes sampleset.
Last edited by jsp1979 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wow!
That's a crazy price for abandonware (based on my previous experience with them)

simmo75 wrote:wow!
That's a crazy price for abandonware (based on my previous experience with them)
How a Kontakt library became "abandonware'?

(already ignoring the fact it is brand new one)

pottering wrote:
How a Kontakt library became "abandonware'?

(already ignoring the fact it is brand new one)
I was basing my comment on Stacker, it's been promised an upgrade so it works properly since July 2016...
Excuse me for having low expectations for product support...

SM certainly didn't do themselves any favours with Stacker.

Hi all, thanks for posting about Klip!
Let us know what you think and if you have any questions.

Regarding updates, we've actually already updated Klip twice since it came out on Monday, so rest assured it is and will continue to be updated to add features and fix bugs.

We're now on version 1.0.2:
https://www.samplemagic.com/details/1868/klip

I've had little play with the demo, and it certainly seems interesting albeit the limited set of sounds. I have faith in SM in the quality of the library, but after Stacker, the pricepoint—particularly at intro—really needs to be more aggressive. Do you even allow licence transfers?

Would like to see retina resolution graphics—if possible within Kontakt.

In the demo something seems wrong with the GUI for EQ, COMP, SHAPER, SND controls. If you make adjustments for a couple of pads and then play the pads the "level" displayed seems to be reversed (not aligned with pad).

:lol:

110€ introprice for this? This guys need to see the doctor. :dog:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

hmm you're getting about 20 full price sample packs for that price and the instrument too. what do you want them to do give it away free Lol..

thesampleguru wrote:hmm you're getting about 20 full price sample packs for that price and the instrument too. what do you want them to do give it away free Lol..

That bit I get.

...Sharooz :D

thesampleguru wrote:hmm you're getting about 20 full price sample packs for that price and the instrument too. what do you want them to do give it away free Lol..
If you are still in need of another another another samplepack nowdays you are willing to pay every price! :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

db3 wrote:In the demo something seems wrong with the GUI for EQ, COMP, SHAPER, SND controls. If you make adjustments for a couple of pads and then play the pads the "level" displayed seems to be reversed (not aligned with pad).
Are you planning to fix this? To replicate just play with a kick and snare and turn one of the effects on/off (such as shaper), for the kick, then play the snare and kick and see that the GUI display is incorrect (I'm on mac).

Sample Setting tool bar page 17 in the manual
Attack
Hold
Decay

Does not work for Kontakt player.

Things that would be cool.
* Added other genres ie. Dubstep, DNB...
* Saving pattern presets.
* Two layer clips per pad.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”