One Synth Challenge #106: FB-3100/3200/3300 by Full Bucket Music (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-3100 FB-3200 FB-3300

Voted !

Voted. Went through the tracks one last time, was pretty tough to decide, a lot of really nice tracks here!

voted.. so many good songs

thanks again to full bucket for the synths.. and to kvr for hosting this (and so much else).. and to all who participated and/or left feedback on my own work.. cheers :phones:

Voted.

Such a tough family of synths to comprehend. Sound great, yet mind boggling :nutter:

Hat's off to everyone who put in the effort!
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Voted

Another month full of amazingness. You all rock :D

Voted! :tu:

Voted.

Many 5s!

Voted... too many great tracks :party: :party:

Voted .. very enjoyable month.

Voted. :party:

Voted
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Voted. Fun listen as usual.

Thanks to BJ for holding this together!

Voted. So many talented composers in this contest! Probably something like half my votes were 5's. I've learned so much from this one contest! Thank you all!
"I was never worried that synthesizers would replace musicians. First of all, you have to be a musician in order to make music with a synthesizer."
Robert Moog

VOTED!

A very very cool bunch of tracks :)

Folks, where can we see the voting results? (When I go to onesynthchallenge.org, I see the rankings I assigned the various tracks, but that's all.)
"I was never worried that synthesizers would replace musicians. First of all, you have to be a musician in order to make music with a synthesizer."
Robert Moog

Return to “Instruments”