The FB-3100 is a VST 2.4 software instrument for Microsoft Windows (both 32 and 64-bit) simulating the KORG PS-3100 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1977. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware.
- Band-limited oscillators, classic two-pole lowpass filters.
- Resonators section.
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold.
- Additional paraphonic Envelope Generator.
- Semi-modular patch panel.
- Micro-tuning option.
- Additional tweaks.
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.