Future with UI-reliant plugins

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am curious as to how muse will develop over time as more plugins seem to be coming out with functionality highly dependant on UI elements. Is there planned to be any updates to support small LCD screens (as opposed to full monitors), or similiar?

as I understand it, this is meant for live use mostly (and this is what I am most interested in personally). It would slightly ruin the beauty of the concept by forcing such things into a large screen. Perhaps an update with support to display the current plugin UI on screen only or similiar?

Just fishing for answers...

I'm not sure to understand your question,

But any VST run on Receptor can be used with large Display, and with only the small LCD Display on frontpanel.

There is nothing special to use it on LCD Display. All informations are managed by OS (Muse Machine), and are ready to be managed by _only_ small LCD Display.

I hope this can help you ...

Bye
Spid

I have seen Receptor display a full Mix View on Laptop with an approx 8"x6" LCD. The laptop was networked to Receptor via a crossover cable.
Robert Randolph wrote:I am curious as to how muse will develop over time as more plugins seem to be coming out with functionality highly dependant on UI elements. Is there planned to be any updates to support small LCD screens (as opposed to full monitors), or similiar?

as I understand it, this is meant for live use mostly (and this is what I am most interested in personally). It would slightly ruin the beauty of the concept by forcing such things into a large screen. Perhaps an update with support to display the current plugin UI on screen only or similiar?

Just fishing for answers...
Rick
Muse Research

Return to “Muse Research and Development”