When could we expect the new update for DrumComputer?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm struggling to get the sounds I want out of the plugin but the sequencer is great, it would be great to use my own samples.

I saw a post back in March on suagrbytes instagram in that they were working on a new sampler for drumcomputer. So, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Just wondering if anyone knows how long they normally take to update their plugins?

Sugarbytes tend to provide compatibility, UI (slow but they have done it) and bug fix updates rather than feature enhancements. It wouldn't be fair to say they cut you lose after a product comes out but they aren't known for evolving their products either. This is why I took a pass on this plugin. I hope I am wrong here. Drum software is integral to workflow and having a company make a longer term commitment to evolving the product is important in this case.

Oh damn, that's disappointing. Thanks for your reply anyway!

I also passed because I didn't get the sound I was looking for and I couldn't tweak it like I thought it would allow. On paper this was exactly what I wanted but the demo left me feeling that I didn't really know clearly what I want.

I like Break Tweaker but that was a nightmare to do some things from scratch and on paper I should hate Drum Designer by UVI but I use Drum Designer all the time wishing I could use my own samples also.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Agreed.
There is always something important missing in all SB plugins that makes them incomplete.

The sequencer is amazing. The rest of it? Underwhelming, awkward, confusing, counter-intuitive, and the kicks and snares aren't usable for many genres.

I am surprised no one is taking about the new update (1.2) as they have introduced sample playback- sounds amazing to me.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

...i experience lot's of freezes with the latest version.....wether running stand alone or hosted by bitwig or logic...all the same once u get started for real it glitches away within the next few minutes....and once it stux, it stux.....sux....big time...
can't use any selfmade preset, cause once it glitched away in the process, they only thing granted is, THIS new preset will be corrupted forever and will glitch away at some point for sure....
and i purchased it also for ios....not funny...almost 150 bux all in all for a piece of software that's leaving me with nothing but promising options that end up in beeing complely unusable and totally unreliable....

Return to “Sugar Bytes”