Glad Andy is well so far, hope he can be with us again when his health allows it, all the best from us all

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WHEW! I was so worried. God bless, Andy. Take your time. We're all your fan boys. Life happens, beast the alternative. Thank goodness you're doing better. Main thing is to enjoy yourself and take care of you and your loved ones.

Best regards!
Keith

Is the HGS website being down for maintenance a good sign?

Paj
8^)

Hope So. I assembled a new computer, and I am reinstalling everything. When I tried to access the site, I got the "maintenance" message :-(
Fernando (FMR)

Looks like the website is back up with a slightly new look :band:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:40 pm Looks like the website is back up with a slightly new look :band:
I'm still not able to access the site, but the warning screen looks slightly different. Doesn't give me the option to visit the site at all yet.

killmaster wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:54 pm
bob swans wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:40 pm Looks like the website is back up with a slightly new look :band:
I'm still not able to access the site, but the warning screen looks slightly different. Doesn't give me the option to visit the site at all yet.
I just powered through Safari's objections and found the site looking a bit different as mentioned, but logged in fine, and found all my order history intact, etc. Hope this was done BY Andy, and not FOR him, in his absence or disability!

I was able to accept the security risks and get to the page, log in, check the orders/downloads, etc with my Chromebook. Everything looks ok and like it's all there. The Downloads area is definitely more convenient because it significantly compacts the display of items (I'll bet I'm not the only one here that has ended up with a ton of HGS stuff).

Still, it would be nice to hear about Andy and even better to hear from him.

Paj
8^)

https://hgsounds.com/
VirusTotal says it is ok.
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/22b5 ... /detection

Edit: I did not hoverer click on "Proceed to hgsounds.com (unsafe)"

Waaaahoo! Just got directly to the website and was greeted with "New Website is Live!" and a message from Andy. Nice ending to a beautiful day here on the East Coast.

Paj
8^)

I was just on site, preparing to purchase Succession DND and received lost connection :(
Try again Monday, when banks are open :)

Yeah---I saw the video for it on YouTube little while ago. My purchase just went through and sent me right to the Purchased Downloads accordian. Very glad to see that he's back in business.

Paj
8^)

Just got an email from HGS - yep. New site up, project coming back up, and... group buy to continue?? haha awesome!

Milkman wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:46 am Just got an email from HGS - yep. New site up, project coming back up, and... group buy to continue?? haha awesome!
I seemed to have missed the transition to the new mailing list, hence, I did not receive the email. I'm back subscribed now, but, is this the current group buy that's listed on his new page?

Andy, Really good to hear that you are doing better healthwise.
Wealthwise, I am ready to invest in a few of your creations to help you in your financial recovery. I already have most of everything you have released but will move on the few remaining I have been eyeing prior to your illness.

And yes I am looking forward to the continuation of the Serenity Group Buy mostly because the upcoming Midi EUC Midi Based Euclidean Sequencer and the Midi Loop Effect :love: . I will be patient.

Also, looking forward to whatever new you come up with in the far future or even currently it ill help you financially. Whatever you develop I know it will be great!

Along with all your fans I wish you the best. :tu:

Andy, So glad to hear from you and read the Blog update. When my father had a heart attack it really changed him but for the better. So in that regard I am happy for you and so glad that you are feeling better.

I think you are a true talent of the craft of sampler design and many of your creations are my secret weapons : ) I alway look forward to hearing and seeing what you are up to and I'm glad you are continuing with the effort.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”