Shreddage 3 Sustain and Pinch Harmonics

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This was not mentioned in the manual, and it was extremely aggravating before I figured it out. The Sustain articulation (in Shreddage 3 Jupiter, at least) will play rakes and pinched harmonics at higher velocities. (At first I thought it was random, because I was clicking Kontakt's gui keyboard. But higher vertical points on the keyboard correspond to lower velocity.) In Tact, the Pinched Harmonics articulation doesn't even show up. Neither does Rake. Tact has Sustain mapped to C-1 for velocities from 61 to 119, while "Mute" is mapped to C-1 for velocities 1 to 59.

[Edit: I also noticed that the lowest velocity notes in the Sustain articulation trigger Mutes instead, which is not mentioned in the Shreddage 3 Jupiter manual.]

Of course it is possible to change those articulation mappings, just click these dots to scroll the active page for editing. You'll see pinch harmonics and rakes there.
ArticPages.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”