No Thumbs Down

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like it, means I can say what ever I like, within the forum rules, and nobody can display their disdain :tu:

AnX wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:42 pm I like it, means I can say what ever I like, within the forum rules, and nobody can display their disdain :tu:

It's even better. I can write totally harmless and nice things, and no hater can show his disdain for my person. :tu:

The thing is, I've said that on day 1 the function was implemented here... that it's much better to only have a thumbs up. Hate to be right you know. :P

Erisian wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:46 pm
AnX wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:42 pm I like it, means I can say what ever I like, within the forum rules, and nobody can display their disdain :tu:

yeah, but nobody is really gonna be arsed to do that... especially when it's not anonymous :wink:

chk071 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:48 pm It's even better. I can write totally harmless and nice things, and no hater can show his disdain for my person. :tu:

The thing is, I've said that on day 1 the function was implemented here... that it's much better to only have a thumbs up. Hate to be right you know. :P
don't really see the point of either.... if you have something to say, say it :shrug:

True thing. It's probably both pretty useless. I often catch myself just agreeing with someone, without really much to say, so, I just hit the thumbs up then. It's a bit anonymous though, for sure.

Return to “Site Stuff”