Any good news about Aspect?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am not blessed for I have not seen and yet not have believed ! 8)
( Still I am here to be persuaded ! )

October Jonesing

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:46 am October Jonesing
+1 :help:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Looking good for that, I hope. I'm just back from my final break of the year, so now it's work-work-work until Aspect and Architect updates are out.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Now 8 days since the last post.
Must be ready now I think :wheee: ?

It's two and a half year since the first post.
Could be as well a v3 around I think :wheee: ?

Come on, Loomer has transformed to a synonym for the word Epoch over time (for several reasons), and although I feel sometimes guilty for offending Colin by continuously reminding him of that it still feels good for the rest of the time :hihi:

Its a blessing to have so much fans:)

Don't worry, I'm never offended by people asking me when it's ready: in fact, I find it focusses my development time to be reminded just why such and such bug needs to be fixed, or this feature needs adding. All good!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I dind't honestly expect you to feel offended - should have called it teasing. Speaking of which...
Any mouthwatering screenshots for the cheering crowd? ;)

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:12 am Looking good for that, I hope. I'm just back from my final break of the year, so now it's work-work-work until Aspect and Architect updates are out.
There isn't much left of October. How "good looking for that" is it now? Crafting a final lot of spooky presets, are you ? :wink:

kylie wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:49 pm It's two and a half year since the first post.
Could be as well a v3 around I think :wheee: ?

Come on, Loomer has transformed to a synonym for the word Epoch over time (for several reasons), and although I feel sometimes guilty for offending Colin by continuously reminding him of that it still feels good for the rest of the time :hihi:
He probably is a wealthy millionaire who has no hurry whatsoever to take our money that is burning in our pockets for years :scared: I wish he was poor like us and needed to bring these upgrades out fast, fast, fast, like a lot of one-man companies :hihi:

Need.. more.. Loomer stuff :borg:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Lots of cracy this people here.
Love it:)))))

Nielzie wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:44 pm He probably is a wealthy millionaire who has no hurry whatsoever to take our money that is burning in our pockets for years :scared: I wish he was poor like us and needed to bring these upgrades out fast, fast, fast, like a lot of one-man companies :hihi:
Totally fits my observations. Once I even offered him to pay for the Aspect upgrade but he's been doing free major upgrades ever since. Damn it must feel good to code while sitting in a champagne whirlpool. Unless the caviar accidentially drops into it, that is... :hihi:

kylie wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:11 pm
Nielzie wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:44 pm He probably is a wealthy millionaire who has no hurry whatsoever to take our money that is burning in our pockets for years :scared: I wish he was poor like us and needed to bring these upgrades out fast, fast, fast, like a lot of one-man companies :hihi:
Totally fits my observations. Once I even offered him to pay for the Aspect upgrade but he's been doing free major upgrades ever since. Damn it must feel good to code while sitting in a champagne whirlpool. Unless the caviar accidentially drops into it, that is... :hihi:
Yep. And don't forget all the hot gold digging girls in bikini's in and around the swimming pool of his Villa causing way to much distraction to focus on this project :x Must be extra hard work to stay on track for this unfortunate man.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

kylie wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:11 pmOnce I even offered him to pay for the Aspect upgrade but he's been doing free major upgrades ever since.
I would imagine that if the upgrades would be paid we might actually see some advances.

Return to “Loomer”