Any good news about Aspect?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You said "sensible". I said "Wot ?!"

So now Aspect 2 is doomed be a christmas present for us ? This christmas, I mean. 2023.

?!?

8)

After your cautious post in the Architect thread... may I humbly ask what your current roadmap is?

From what I've read (and what I do or want to read between the lines) is that you would rather ramp up Architect to it's first major release than get Aspect² out first ? No offense, no blame. Just my personal curiosity (and maybe the other two people frequently showing some interest).

- Greetings, kylie -

I'd actually settle for a beta version that has a 50% chance of setting my cpu on fire.

masterhiggins wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:35 am I'd actually settle for a beta version that has a 50% chance of setting my cpu on fire.
Same here. My boiler has packed up so I could do with the warmth :hihi:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Will DSP Santa be making a visit this year? 8)

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:43 am Will DSP Santa be making a visit this year? 8)
How can you be on this thread and not have stopped believing in Santa ?!? :o

Happy holidays, Colin!

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:56 pm Happy holidays, Colin!
A refreshing one, that helps you getting the missing bits together, once you start coding again... :)

Thank you. I've had a very enjoyable few days off over the festive period, indulged in too much food and festive TV, but am feeling refreshed and eager to nudge a couple of products over the finishing line. Happy holidays to you all too.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

AspectTwo Patronum !

( or whatever the spell was to conjure something powerful out of thin air )

8)

kylie wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 pm AspectTwo Patronum !

( or whatever the spell was to conjure something powerful out of thin air )

8)
:hihi: :hihi: Thats a good on:)

If you do work out the spell, please let me know, as it'll make my immediate work schedule a lot more "kicking-back-at-Christmas-mode" and a lot less "Early-January-mode".
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I haven't been successful to produce even the glimpse of an early alpha yet - let alone the beta that was promised long ago.

Seems I have to practise that swipe-and-click a lot more, and maybe also to improve my pronounciation
( "It's patrooonum, not patttronumm !" ), but hey, I'm not trained for this...

Maybe Colin could just get the dust off the knobs, give the wooden side panels a last polishing touch and get some well-deserved rest after uploading it... how about that? Christmas-mode awaits ! :wink:

Here is my spell for you all who are so impatient.
"ImmOBILE"
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
That sounds better.
Now Collin can finish his work without all the noise :party:

classic wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:24 am Here is my spell for you all who are so impatient.
"ImmOBILE"
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
That sounds better.
Now Collin can finish his work without all the noise :party:
The first estimation (see page one) was "maybe april" - 2021, that is. So impatience does not quite nail it...
Instead I suggest the use of a time-turner. 24768 turns should do it. Yes, backwards !

Return to “Loomer”