Has anyone here ever heard back from Support?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I find it pretty unbelievable that my support requests over several months have never been answered. I also tried PM'ing the Gercek guy here on KVR and he is either not on KVR anymore or is ignoring my messages. WTF is up with this company, they seem to be actively putting out updates but not supporting their products in any way. I see other people on this forum saying they haven't received any response from support either. I've already written this company off but it sucks to have a synth that I paid for that doesn't work on a common DAW. End of rant, but seriously WTF???

Sorry for the issue. I have just answer your DM.

Hi, have you looked in your junk mail folder, I requested support in the past and wondered why I had no reply, my junk folder auto deletes after 30 days.

multicube wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:09 pm Hi, have you looked in your junk mail folder, I requested support in the past and wondered why I had no reply, my junk folder auto deletes after 30 days.
Can you write me your email address and ticket number from PM I will check it immediately?

Return to “KV331 Audio”